Hily is a dating app that uses AI and identification to improve the online dating experience. You can sign up for free, create a profile, and start browsing through potential matches. If you decide you want to take things further with one of your matches, you can upgrade to a paid subscription.
Hily offers two different types of subscriptions: Basic and Premium. Basic gives you access to all of the features of the app, while Premium gives you access to additional features, such as unlimited likes, seeing who likes you, and advanced search filters. If you decide at any point that you no longer want to use Hily, it’s easy to cancel your subscription from your Android device.
- Assuming you would like steps on how to cancel a Hily subscription on an Android device: 1
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device
- Search for “Hily” and select the Hily app from the list of results
- Tap “Uninstall
- Confirm that you would like to uninstall the app by tapping “OK
How to Cancel Auto Payment Subscription Apps on Android
How Do I Cancel My Hily Premium Subscription?
Hily is a dating app that allows users to connect with people based on mutual interests. It is available in both the App Store and Google Play. Hily offers a premium subscription that gives users access to additional features, such as unlimited likes, see who likes you, and view your matches’ profiles without notification.
If you would like to cancel your Hily premium subscription, follow the steps below: 1. Open the Hily app on your device. 2. Tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap “Settings.” 4. Tap “Manage Subscription.” 5. Tap “Cancel Subscription.”
6. You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation – tap “Yes” to continue. 7 . Your subscription will be canceled and you will revert back to a free user.
How Do I Cancel My Subscriptions?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to cancel various types of subscriptions:
“How do I cancel my subscriptions?”
We all know the feeling.
You sign up for a new service or site, and it’s free for the first month. But then, come month two, they start charging you – and it’s usually around $10/month. That doesn’t seem like much, so you convince yourself that you’ll use it enough to make it worthwhile.
And then month after month goes by, and you find that you never use it. The guilt (and wasted money) starts to set in…but cancelling can be such a pain! Here are some tips on how to cancel those unwanted subscriptions:
1) First, try going directly to the company’s website. Oftentimes, there will be a ‘Cancel Subscription’ button right on your account page. If not, try looking in their FAQ section – chances are good that they’ve answered this question before and will have clear instructions on what to do next.
2) If you can’t find anything online, give customer service a call. They should be able to help you out over the phone without too much trouble. 3) Sometimes companies make cancellation difficult on purpose – especially if they offer a free trial period.
In this case, your best bet is probably just to let your subscription lapse and stop paying them altogether. They’ll eventually catch on and stop sending you services/bills/etc., at which point you can consider yourself unsubscribed!
4) Finally, if all else fails (or if cancelling would result in fees), consider just switching your payment method to ‘declined’. Most companies won’t keep billing someone who consistently has their payments declined – so this is an easy way out of an unwanted subscription without having to go through any official channels.
Can You Delete Hily Account?
Yes, you can delete your HILY account at any time. To do so, simply go to the settings page and select the “Delete Account” option.
How Do I Cancel Mobile App Subscription?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to cancel a mobile app subscription:
“How do I cancel my mobile app subscription?”
If you’re not interested in a particular app or service anymore, you can cancel your subscription to it.
Canceling subscriptions is slightly different in iTunes for Mac than it is in the App Store for iOS devices. And if you had subscribed to an app on your Android device using Google Play, canceling it is again a bit different process. Here’s how to go about cancelling subscriptions on each platform:
Canceling Subscriptions on iTunes for Mac 1. Open iTunes and click on Account > View My Account. 2. On the Account Information page, scroll down to the Settings section and click Manage next to Subscriptions.
3. On the Manage Subscriptions page, click on the subscription that you want to cancel and then click the Cancel Subscription button at the bottom of the screen. 4. In the pop-up window, confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by clicking Yes, Cancel Subscription. If at any point during this process you’re asked for your Apple ID password or other billing information, make sure that you enter details from your original purchase and not from any subsequent renewals.
Otherwise, your cancellation might not be processed correctly.
How to Cancel Hily Subscription Iphone
Hily is a dating app that uses AI to help you find your perfect match. You can sign up for free, but if you want to use all of the features, you’ll need to upgrade to a paid subscription. Here’s how to cancel your Hily subscription on iPhone:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone. 2. Tap iTunes & App Store. 3. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID in the popup menu.
If you’re not signed in, enter your Apple ID and password now. 4. Scroll down and tap Subscriptions under the “iTunes in the Cloud” section. If you don’t see this section, tap Manage under “Subscriptions.”
5. Find Hily in the list of subscriptions and tap it . If you don’t see Hily listed here, it means you’ve already cancelled your subscription or it isn’t active (for example, if there was a problem with your payment). 6. Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen .
You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to cancel; tap Yes when prompted . Your subscription will be cancelled immediately , though you will still have access to premium features until the end of your current billing cycle . After that , you’ll revert back to a free account .
If you’re using Hily on your Android device and want to cancel your subscription, here’s how:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your device.
2. Tap the hamburger menu in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Tap “My apps & games.” 4. Scroll down and tap on Hily.