It’s easy to change the name of your AirPods on Android. Here’s how:
1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth.
2. Tap the gear icon next to your AirPods in the “My Devices” section. 3. Tap Name and enter a new name for your AirPods. Your AirPods will now show up with the new name in your device list!
- Go to the settings app on your android device 2
- Scroll down and find the “Bluetooth” option 3
- Tap on it and find the entry for your airpods 4
- Tap on the entry and then tap on the “Rename” button 5
- Type in a new name for your airpods and hit “OK”
Easy way to Rename AirPods on Android Device | Name Change
Can I Rename Airpods on Android?
Yes! You can rename your AirPods on Android, and it’s actually pretty simple to do. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device. 2. Tap Bluetooth. 3. Find your AirPods in the list of paired devices and tap on them.
4. Tap the pencil icon next to the name of your AirPods. 5. Enter a new name for your AirPods and tap OK when you’re done. And that’s all there is to it!
Now you can easily distinguish your AirPods from anyone else’s if you ever need to use them with another person’s phone or tablet.
Why Can’T I Edit My Airpods Name?
When you first set up your AirPods, they are automatically given the name “AirPods” followed by a string of numbers. This is fine if you plan on only ever using them with one device, but if you use your AirPods with multiple devices it can get confusing trying to remember which “AirPods” is which. Fortunately, you can change the name of your AirPods to something more memorable (and less numeric) in just a few steps.
Here’s how to do it: 1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. 2. Tap on “Bluetooth.”
3. Find the listing for your AirPods in the Devices section and tap on the blue (i) icon next to it. 4. On the next screen, tap on “Name” and then type in whatever new name you want for your AirPods. When you’re done, tap on “Done” in the top-right corner of the screen.
That’s all there is to it!
How Do I Change Airpod Settings on Android?
It’s actually really easy to change your Airpod settings on Android. First, make sure that you have the latest version of the Airpod app installed on your phone. Then open the app and go to the “Settings” tab.
From there, you can adjust a variety of different settings, including the sound quality, mic sensitivity, and more.
How Do I Change My Airpods Name?
If you want to change the name of your AirPods, you can do so right from your iPhone. Here’s how:
Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
Tap “Bluetooth.” Find your AirPods in the list of devices and tap on them. Tap on the “i” next to your AirPods.
Tap on “Name” and enter a new name for your AirPods. Tap “Done” when you’re finished. That’s all there is to it!
Now when you look at your AirPods in Bluetooth settings or in the AirPods case, they’ll have the new name that you assigned to them.
How to Change Airpods Name on Samsung
If you have a Samsung phone and AirPods, you may want to know how to change AirPods name on Samsung. This can be helpful if you want to personalize your AirPods or if you’ve changed your mind about the name you originally chose. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung phone. 2. Tap Connections. 3. Tap Bluetooth.
4. Find your AirPods in the list of paired devices and tap on them. 5. Tap the pencil icon next to the name of your AirPods.
If you’re an Android user and you’ve just got your hands on a new pair of AirPods, you might be wondering how to change the name of your AirPods on your device. Luckily, it’s a pretty simple process.
To change the name of your AirPods on Android, open up the Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet and select the AirPods from the list of paired devices.
Once you’ve selected the AirPods, tap on the gear icon next to them to enter their settings menu. From here, simply type in a new name for your AirPods and hit save. That’s all there is to it!