There are a few different ways that you can change the notification sound on your iPhone for Instagram. One way is to go into the settings for the app and change it there. Another way is to go into your phone’s main settings and find the section for sounds.
You can also usually choose a custom sound for each app, so you could set Instagram to use a different sound than other apps if you wanted to.
- Go to your iPhone’s settings and scroll down to the Instagram app
- Tap on “Notifications” and then select “Sounds
- Choose the sound you want for your Instagram notifications and tap “OK
How To Change Instagram Notification Sound
How Do I Change the Notification Sound for Instagram?
If you’re using an iPhone, head to Settings > Sounds. From here, scroll down until you find the Instagram app and tap it. By default, your phone will use its standard notification sound for new Instagram notifications, but you can change it to anything you like.
Just select a new sound from the list and it’ll be applied automatically. On Android, open the main settings menu by tapping the cog icon in the top-right corner of the app. Scroll down to ‘Notifications’ and tap it.
Again,scroll down to Instagram and tap it to change its notification sound. You can also choose whether you want vibrate or not; just tick or untick the ‘vibrate’ option next to each app as desired.
Can You Change App Notification Sounds Iphone?
Yes, you can change app notification sounds on your iPhone. To do so, open the Settings app and tap Sound. Under the Sounds section, you will see a list of all the apps that have notifications enabled.
Tap on the app for which you want to change the notification sound and select a new sound from the list.
Can I Set Separate Notification Sound for Instagram?
Yes, you can set a separate notification sound for Instagram. To do this, go to your settings within the app and select ‘Notifications.’ From here, you can choose which notifications you would like to receive and what sound you would like them to make.
How to Change Instagram Notification Sound Iphone 11
If you’re someone who likes to change their notification sound regularly, or if you’ve just gotten a new iPhone and want to customize the sounds it makes, you might be wondering how to change your Instagram notification sound. Luckily, it’s a pretty easy process! Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone. 2. Scroll down and tap on “Sounds”. 3. Under the “System Sounds” heading, scroll until you find “Instagram Notification Sound”.
Tap on it. 4. You’ll now see a list of all the different sounds that come with your iPhone. Select the one you want to use for your Instagram notifications and tap “OK” when prompted.
5. That’s it! Your new sound will now play whenever you receive an Instagram notification (assuming your phone is not on silent mode).
If you’re someone who likes to customize their phone to fit their own personal style, you might be wondering how to change the Instagram notification sound on your iPhone. Luckily, it’s a pretty simple process. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone. 2. Scroll down and tap on the “Sounds” option. 3. Find the “Instagram” option in the list of sounds and tap on it.
4. You’ll see a list of different sounds that you can choose from for your notifications. Simply select the one you want and then exit out of the Settings app. That’s all there is to it!
Now every time you get an Instagram notification, your chosen sound will play instead of the default one.