If you’re not happy with the number of rings your Android device gives before it goes to voicemail, you can easily change it. Here’s how:
Open the Phone app.
Tap More > Settings. Tap Calls. Tap Voice mail.
In the “Number of rings before voicemail” list, tap the number of rings you want.
- Open the Phone app on your Android device 2
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner and select “Settings” 3
- Scroll down to “Calls” and tap it 4
- Tap “Call ringtone” 5
- Select the number of rings you want before going to voicemail
How to extend the ring time of your Android phone
How Do I Change the Number of Rings before It Goes to Voicemail?
If you’re like most people, you probably have your phone set to ring for about 30 seconds before it goes to voicemail. But what if you want to change that? Maybe you want it to ring for a shorter or longer amount of time, depending on your needs.
Here’s how to change the number of rings before voicemail on an iPhone: 1. Open the Settings app and tap on ‘Phone’. 2. Scroll down and tap on ‘Answerphone’.
3. Under the ‘Rings Before Answer’ heading, use the slider to select how many rings you want before your iPhone goes to voicemail. The minimum is two rings and the maximum is 10 rings. 4. Tap ‘Done’ when you’re finished making changes.
How Do I Change the Number of Ringtones on My Phone?
Depending on your phone, you may be able to change the number of ringtones in a few different ways.
If you have an iPhone, you can go to Settings > Sounds > Ringtone and then tap on the “+” sign to add a new ringtone.
You can also delete ringtones by tapping on the “-” sign next to the ones you want to remove. Android: The process for changing ringtones on Android phones may vary slightly depending on the make and model of your phone.
However, generally speaking, you should be able to go to Settings > Sound > Phone Ringtone and then select the desired ringtone from the list. You may also be able to add new ringtones by tapping on the “Add” button or icon.
How to Change Number of Rings before Voicemail on Samsung
If you have a Samsung phone and want to change the number of rings before voicemail picks up, here’s how:
1. Open the Phone app.
2. Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner and select Settings.
3. Scroll down to Voicemail settings and tap on it. 4. Tap on Number of rings before voicemail picks up. 5. Select the desired number of rings from the drop-down menu (1-10).
If you’ve ever been frustrated by your phone constantly ringing when you’re trying to do something else, you’re not alone. The good news is that it’s easy to change the number of rings on your Android phone before it goes to voicemail. Here’s how:
1. Open the Phone app. 2. Tap the Menu button (the three dots in the upper right corner). 3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Calls. 5. Tap Answering and ending calls.