There are a few simple steps to change the charging sound on your Android device. First, open the Settings app and tap on Sound. Next, find the Charging Sounds option and select it.
Here, you can choose from a variety of different sounds or even silence. Simply select the sound you want and press OK. Your device will now make the new charging sound when connected to a power source!
- Go to your Android phone’s settings and tap on “Sound
- Scroll down to the “Other sounds” section and tap on “Charging sound
- Select the sound you want to use from the list of options
- Tap on “OK” to save your changes
How to Get Custom Charging Sounds on ANY Android – Change Charge Sound guide – 2021 Android Tutorial
How Can I Customize My Android Charging Sound?
If you’re like me, you probably get a little annoyed with the default charging sound on your Android device. Luckily, there’s an easy way to change it! Here’s how:
1. Go to settings and tap on “Sound.” 2. Scroll down until you find the “Charging sounds” section and tap on it. 3. From here, you can select one of the six available charging sounds or select “None” if you don’t want any sound at all.
4. Once you’ve made your selection, just press the back button and your new charging sound will be saved!
How Do You Change the Sound of When You Charge Your Phone?
When you charge your phone, you can change the sound by going to Settings > Sounds. From here, you can scroll down to the Charging Sound section and select the sound you want to hear when you plug in your charger. You can choose from a variety of sounds, or even select No Sound if you prefer silence while your phone charges.
How Do I Change the Sound on My Samsung Charger?
If you want to change the sound on your Samsung charger, there are a few things that you can do. First, you can go into the settings menu and find the sound options. From here, you can adjust the volume or even turn off the sound altogether.
If you want to keep the sound on but just make it quieter, you can try putting your phone in silent mode or vibrate only mode. This will lower the volume of all sounds coming from your phone, including the charger. Finally, if none of these options work for you, there may be a problem with your charger itself.
In this case, you should contact Samsung customer service for further assistance.
How Do You Change the Charger Plugin Sound?
If you want to change the charger plugin sound on your device, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, open the Settings app and tap on Sound. Next, scroll down to the Charger Plugged In sound option and tap on it.
From here, you can select a new sound from the list of options or tap on the None option to disable the sound altogether. Finally, just press the back button to save your changes and exit the Settings app.
How to Change the Charging Sound on Samsung
If you’re not a fan of the charging sound that plays when you plug in your Samsung device, there’s good news- you can change it! Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your device and tap “Sounds.”
2. Scroll down to the “Charging” section and tap on the current sound. 3. From here, you can select a new sound or turn off the charging sound altogether. 4. Once you’ve made your selection, just press “OK” to save your changes.
That’s all there is to it!
If you’re tired of the default charging sound on your Android device, you can easily change it to something else. Here’s how:
1. Go to Settings > Sound.
2. Under the “Device” section, tap Charging sounds. 3. Select the sound you want to use from the list of options. If you don’t see any options here, tap Add ringtone and select a sound file from your device’s storage.
4. Once you’ve selected a sound, tap OK to save your changes.