If you’re like me, you love playing games on your PS4. But sometimes, connecting a PS4 controller can be a real pain. If you don’t have a USB cable handy, or if your controller’s battery is low, it can be frustrating trying to connect the two.
Luckily, there is a way to connect your PS4 controller without using a USB cable.
- Plug the PS4 controller into your computer using a micro USB cable
- Press the PS button on the controller to turn it on
- Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices and select the PS4 controller from the list of devices
- Press the X button on the controller to connect it to your computer
Easy way to connect PS4 controller without usb cable
How Do I Sync My Wireless Ps4 Controller?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to sync a wireless PS4 controller:
1. Start by turning on your PS4 console and ensuring that it is properly connected to the TV.
2. Take your wireless controller and press the PlayStation button in the center of it.
3. Doing so will turn on the controller and bring up the main menu screen on your PS4 console. 4. At this point, you should see a small LED light on the back of your controller begin to blink slowly. This indicates that it is ready to be paired with your PS4 console.
5. On your PS4 console, navigate to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices from the main menu screen. 6. You should now see a list of all available Bluetooth devices within range, including your wireless controller (which should be labeled as “Wireless Controller”). Select this option using either your DualShock 4 controller or the X button on your PlayStation 4’s home screen interface.
7. Your PS4 and wireless controller will now be successfully paired and you can start using it to play games!
How Do I Manually Connect My Ps4 Without a Controller?
Assuming you would like tips on how to connect your PS4 controller to your PS4 console without using a physical button press on the controller (since the question asks “manually”), here are a few methods:
1. Use a paperclip to press and hold the PS button. This will put the controller into pairing mode and allow it to connect to the console wirelessly.
2. If you have access to another PS4 controller, you can use that controller to navigate the menus and select “Pair Controller” from the Settings menu. This will put the controller into pairing mode and allow it to connect to the console wirelessly. 3. Connect your PS4 controller to your computer using a USB cable, then open up Steam’s Big Picture Mode.
From there, select “Settings” > “Controller Settings” > “PS4/XBox Configuration Support”. This will enable configuration support for your PS4 controller and allow you to map buttons through Steam’s interface. You can then disconnect the USB cable and use the controller wirelessly with your computer.
How Do You Connect a New Ps4 Controller Without the Old One?
If you’re looking to connect a new PS4 controller without the old one, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, make sure that your PS4 is turned off. Next, find the small reset button on the back of the controller near the L2 shoulder button.
Use a paperclip or similar object to press and hold this button for about three seconds. After doing this, the light on top of your controller should start flashing. Now it’s time to connect your controller to your PS4 via USB cable.
Once it’s connected, you’ll need to press the PlayStation button in the center of your controller to sync it up with your console. And that’s it! Your new PS4 controller is now connected and ready for use.
Can I Connect Ps4 Controller to Pc Without Usb?
No, you cannot connect PS4 controller to PC without USB. The PS4 controller uses a proprietary protocol that is not compatible with most PCs. In order to use a PS4 controller on a PC, you will need to use a third-party adapter that converts the controller’s signal into something that your PC can understand.
There are a few different options available, but we recommend the DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adapter from 8BitDo. This adapter lets you use your PS4 controller wirelessly with your PC, and it’s easy to set up.
How to Connect Ps4 Controller Without Usb After Factory Reset
If you’re looking to connect your PS4 controller without using a USB after a factory reset, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, make sure your controller is charged. If it’s not, connect it to the PS4 via USB and wait for the light bar to turn orange.
Once it does, disconnect the controller from the console. Next, go into your PS4’s settings and navigate to “Devices.” From here, select “Bluetooth Devices” and then press the “X” button on your controller.
This will put the controller into pairing mode; at which point you should see it appear on your screen as an available device. Select it with your cursor and press “X” again to finalize the connection. And that’s all there is to it!
With your PS4 controller now successfully connected wirelessly after a factory reset, you can get back to gaming as usual. Enjoy!
If your PS4 controller is not working, one way to try and fix it is to connect the controller to the PS4 using a USB cable. If the controller still does not work, you may need to reset it.