To connect your AirPods to your Xbox Series S, you’ll need to have them in their charging case and the case will need to be connected to a power source. Once that’s done, simply hold down the button on the back of the case until the light on the front turns white. Then, open up the Bluetooth settings on your Xbox Series S and select “AirPods” from the list of available devices.
That’s it! Your AirPods should now be successfully connected to your Xbox Series S.
How To Connect AirPods To Xbox Series X / Series S!
- Charge your AirPods and put them in their case
- Connect your AirPods case to your Xbox Series S controller using a Lightning cable
- Press the button on the back of the AirPods case to turn on pairing mode
- Select “AirPods” from the list of audio devices on your Xbox Series S console
- Your AirPods should now be connected to your Xbox Series S console!
How to Connect Airpods to Xbox One X
If you’re an Xbox One X owner and you’ve been dying to use your AirPods with your console, we have some good news for you. It’s actually pretty easy to connect AirPods to Xbox One X. Here’s how:
1. Put your AirPods in their charging case and make sure that they’re turned on.
2. On your Xbox One X, go to Settings > Devices & connections > Bluetooth. 3. Select Add new device and wait for your AirPods to appear in the list of available devices. 4. Select your AirPods from the list and then select Done.
That’s it! Your AirPods should now be connected to your Xbox One X and you’ll be able to enjoy all of your favorite games with the great sound quality that they offer.
Can I Connect My Airpods to My Xbox Series S?
As of right now, you cannot connect your AirPods to your Xbox Series S. This is because the Series S does not have Bluetooth connectivity built-in. So, if you want to use wireless headphones with your Series S, you’ll need to buy a separate Bluetooth adapter that plugs into the console’s USB port. Alternatively, you can use a wired headset with the 3.5mm audio jack on the controller.
Can I Connect Airpods to My Xbox?
You can connect your AirPods to your Xbox by using a special adapter. This adapter plugs into the bottom of your AirPods and has a 3.5mm jack that goes into the controller. The controller then sends audio to the AirPods just like it would with any other headphones.
You can also use this adapter to connect other types of headphones to your Xbox controller.
If you’re an Xbox Series S owner who also happens to have a pair of Apple AirPods, you may be wondering how you can connect them to your console. While it’s not as straightforward as connecting other Bluetooth headphones, it is possible to connect AirPods to an Xbox Series S. Here’s how.