It can be incredibly frustrating when your AirPods case is dead and you can’t seem to connect your AirPods. Here are a few tips on how to connect AirPods when case is dead:
1. If you have an iPhone, open the lid of the AirPods case near your iPhone.
A popup should appear on your screen asking if you’d like to connect the two devices. Tap “Connect” and your AirPods should start working. 2. If you don’t have an iPhone or if the first method doesn’t work, put your AirPods in their charging case and plug the case into a power source.
After a few seconds, press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see a white light flash inside of it. Once that happens, open up the lid of the case and bring it close to your iOS device. A popup should appear asking if you’d like to connect the two devices; tap “Connect” and you’re all set!
3. If neither of these methods work, there may be something wrong with your AirPods or charging case and you’ll need to contact Apple for further assistance.
How to connect/pair Apple AirPods to Bluetooth without a case
- Check to see if your AirPods case is charged
- If it is, then proceed to the next step
- If it isn’t, then charge your AirPods case for at least 15 minutes before proceeding
- Open the lid of your AirPods case, then press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 5 seconds or until you see the status light flash white
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on
- Tap the name of your AirPods in the list of devices
How to Connect Airpods Without Charging Case
If you’re an iPhone user, you probably know that the process for connecting AirPods to your device is pretty seamless. But if you’re new to AirPods, or if you’ve recently switched from Android, the process might not be so obvious. Here’s a quick guide on how to connect your AirPods without using the charging case.
1. Open the lid of your AirPods charging case and hold it near your iPhone. 2. A popup will appear on your iPhone asking if you want to Connect to “AirPods.” Tap Connect.
3. Your AirPods are now connected! You’ll see a little image of an AirPod next to your battery indicator on your iPhone’s status bar. If you ever need to reconnect your AirPods (for example, if they get disconnected), just open the lid of the charging case and hold it near your iPhone again.
The same popup will appear and you can tap Connect once more.
How Do I Connect My Airpods When the Case is Dead
If your AirPods case is dead, there are a few things you can do to try and revive it. First, make sure that the case is properly charged using the Lightning cable that came with it. Once the case is fully charged, open it up and check that the status light is lit up green.
If it’s not, then the case may be defective and you’ll need to get a new one from Apple. If the status light is green, then close the case and wait a few seconds for the AirPods to connect automatically. If they don’t connect, then open the case back up and hold down the button on the back for a few seconds until you see a white flashing light.
This means that the AirPods are in pairing mode and you should now be able to connect them to your iPhone or other device.
If you’re unable to connect your AirPods to your iPhone because the case is dead, there are a few things you can try. First, check to make sure that both your AirPods and charging case are charged. If they are, then reset your AirPods by pressing and holding the setup button on the back of the case for at least 15 seconds.
You should also try restarting your iPhone and making sure that Bluetooth is turned on. If none of these work, then you may need to contact Apple for further assistance.