1) Begin by connecting the printer to a power source and turning it on.
2) Press the menu/set button on your Brother HL-5370DW Printer.
3) Use the arrow keys to select Network from the list of options that appears, then press OK.
4) Select Wireless Setup Wizard from this next menu, then press OK again. 5) The printer will search for available networks; once it finds them, select yours and enter its password if applicable using the arrows keys and number pad displayed on your machine’s LCD screen or monitor. Once you have entered all details correctly, click OK.
6) The printer should now test itself out with some basic configurations such as printing a network configuration page in order to verify connection success – follow any prompts at this stage as they appear until everything looks correct according to the LCD display or monitor instructions given by your Brother HL 5370DW Printer setup guidebook (if applicable). 7) If successful, you can now print wirelessly straight away via Wi-Fi!
- Connect the Brother HL 5370DW printer to a power source and turn it on
- Ensure that your computer or device is connected to the same WiFi network as you want to connect the Brother HL 5370DW printer too
- Insert the CD-ROM included with your printer into the disk drive of your computer, and follow any instructions provided by installation wizard that appears on-screen
- This will install all necessary drivers for connecting your Brother HL 5370DW Printer over Wi-Fi
- 4 Press Menu button located at top right corner on control panel, then press arrow keys until you reach “Network” option in main menu and press OK button once highlighted
- 5 In Network Settings select Wireless Setup Wizard from list displayed using up/down arrows , this will scan for available networks
- Select required wireless network name (SSID) from list of available networks by pressing OK button once highlighted
- 6 Enter security key (WiFi password) if prompt asks for one using numeric keypad present at front end of printer followed by pressing OK button once done entering password
- 7 Once connection established successfully, print a test page to ensure everything works properly before starting actual printing tasks
Installing Brother Wireless Laser Printer Advice – HL5370DW
How Do I Connect My Brother Wireless Printer to the Wifi?
Connecting your Brother wireless printer to a WiFi network is an easy process that can be completed in just a few steps. First, you’ll need to make sure your router and printer are both powered on and within range of each other. Then, press the “Menu” button on the printer’s control panel and navigate to the “Network” menu.
Select “WLAN,” then select “Setup Wizard.” The printer will scan for all available WiFi networks; once you find yours, enter in your password when prompted. Once connected, you should now be able to print from any device with access to the same network.
What is the Default Password for Brother Hl 5370Dw?
The default password for Brother HL 5370dw is “access” (without the quotes). This password is used to access certain settings and functions within the printer, such as making changes to network configuration or setting up secure printing. It should be noted that this is only a temporary password and should be changed immediately after logging in.
To do so, simply select ‘Change Password’ from the Admin menu. It’s important to remember that changing this default password will prevent anyone other than those with Administrator privileges from accessing these features on your printer.
How Do I Connect My Brother Wireless Printer Without Cable?
If you have a Brother wireless printer, connecting it to your computer without any cables is easy. First, make sure the printer and the computer are both turned on and are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, open up your computer’s settings menu and search for ‘printer’ or ‘add printer’.
From there, you should be able to locate your Brother wireless printer in the list of available printers. Finally click ‘connect’, enter any necessary login information if prompted, and wait for the connection process to finish. Once complete, you will be able to begin printing from your laptop or desktop using your Brother wireless printer!
Brother Hl-5370Dw Wireless Setup Without Cd
Setting up your Brother HL-5370DW printer to work wirelessly without a CD can be done in just a few simple steps. First, ensure that the printer is connected to the same network as your computer and then download the necessary software from the Brother website by entering your model number. Next, open the downloaded file and follow any onscreen instructions to install it onto your computer.
Finally, access the wireless setup menu on your printer’s LCD display panel and complete all of its prompts in order to connect it wirelessly with other devices on your network.
In conclusion, connecting Brother HL 5370DW Printer to WiFi is a relatively easy process. By following the instructions in this blog post, you should now be able to successfully connect your printer and take advantage of all the great features it offers. With its powerful wireless capabilities, you can enjoy improved productivity, faster printing speeds and better convenience than ever before!