One of the great features of the Nintendo Switch is the ability to detach the Joy-Cons and use them as separate controllers. This feature works with Android devices as well, allowing you to play your favorite games on a larger screen. Here’s how to connect your Joy-Cons to Android so you can start gaming.
- Download and install the latest version of the Nintendo Switch Online app from the Google Play Store
- Open the app and sign in with your Nintendo account
- Tap on the Controller icon in the upper-left corner of the screen
- Select “Change Grip/Order” from the menu that appears
- Press and hold down on both shoulder buttons on one of the Joy-Cons until they flash white, then do the same for the other Joy-Con
- The Joy-Cons should now be paired with your Android device!
Connecting Joy-Con Controller to Android Phone
Can You Use Joycons on Android?
Yes! You can use your Joy-Cons with Android devices. Here’s how:
1. Make sure your Android device is running Android 6.0 or higher. 2. On your Android device, open the Bluetooth settings and scan for new devices. 3. Select “Joy-Con (R) (L)” from the list of available devices.
4. Enter the PIN that appears on your Switch screen when prompted. 5. Your Joy-Cons should now be connected to your Android device!
How Do I Connect Switch Joy-Con to My Phone?
If you’re looking to use your Nintendo Switch joy-con controllers with your phone, there are a few different options available to you. The first is to use an official Nintendo accessory called the Joy-Con Wheel. This attaches to the back of your joy-con and allows you to play compatible mobile games using motion controls.
It’s a great way to add some extra immersion to your gameplay, but it does have some drawbacks. First, the Joy-Con Wheel is only compatible with a handful of games. Second, it’s not very comfortable to hold for long periods of time.
Another option is to use a third-party controller adapter. These adapters allow you to connect your joy-con controllers directly to your phone via Bluetooth. This gives you full control over any game that supports external controllers.
The downside is that not all games support external controllers, and those that do may not work perfectly with every adapter on the market. You’ll also need to make sure your adapter has enough battery life to last through your gaming session – some cheaper models can drain your phone’s battery quickly. Finally, if you don’t mind sacrificing portability, you can always just connect your joy-con controllers directly to your TV or home console and play mobile games on the big screen.
This requires no extra accessories or cables, but it does mean you won’t be able take your gaming on the go. So there you have it – three ways to connect your Switch joy-con controllers to your phone for gaming on the go. Choose the method that best suits your needs and enjoy some portable gaming fun!
How Do I Connect My Nintendo Switch to My Android?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to connect your Nintendo Switch to your Android device:
1. Make sure that both your Nintendo Switch console and your Android device are powered on and within range of each other.
2. On your Switch console, go to Settings > System > Wireless Connections and press X. This will put the Switch into pairing mode.
3. On your Android device, open the Settings app and select Bluetooth from the list of options. If Bluetooth is not enabled, turn it on by tapping the switch next to it. 4. In the list of available Bluetooth devices, select “NintendoSwitch” when it appears.
If prompted for a PIN code, enter 0000 and tap OK/Pair. 5. Once paired, open the Quick Settings menu on your Android device (this is usually accessed by swiping down from the top of the screen) and tap on “Screen Mirroring” or “Cast Screen” 6. Select “NintendoSwitch” from the list of available devices
7. Your Nintendo Switch display should now be mirrored on your Android device!
Can You Use Joycons As Bluetooth?
Yes, you can use your Joycons as Bluetooth controllers. You’ll need to connect them to your Switch first, then go into the settings and enable Bluetooth. Once that’s done, you can hold down the sync button on the Joycons and they’ll connect to your computer or phone just like any other Bluetooth device.
You can then use them to play games or use apps that support controller input.
How to Connect Both Joycons to Android
It’s no secret that Nintendo’s Switch is a popular console. But did you know that you can actually connect both Joycons to your Android device? That’s right – with a little bit of work, you can use your Joycons as controllers for games on your phone or tablet.
Here’s how to do it: First, you’ll need to download and install the Bluetooth Auto Connect app from the Google Play Store. Once that’s done, open the app and make sure that the “Enable Bluetooth auto connect” option is checked off.
Next, go ahead and put your Joycons into pairing mode by holding down the button located between the SL and SR buttons on each controller. Once they’re in pairing mode, open up Bluetooth settings on your Android device and select “Pair new device.” Your Joycons should show up – go ahead and select them to begin pairing.
Once they’re paired, open up the Bluetooth Auto Connect app again and tap on the “Configure joysticks” option. This will bring up a menu where you can map out all of the buttons on each controller. And that’s it!
You should now be able to use both of your Joycons as controllers for games on your Android device. Keep in mind that not every game will support this feature, but there are plenty of great titles out there that do – so get gaming!
In this blog post, the author details how to connect a pair of Joycons to an Android device. The process is relatively simple and only requires a few steps. First, the user must put their Joycons into Bluetooth pairing mode by holding down the button located on the back of each controller.
Next, they open the Bluetooth settings on their Android device and select “Pair new device.” Once the Joycons show up in the list of available devices, the user simply needs to select them and they will be paired. After that, they can launch any game that supports Joycon input and start playing!