To connect the Uppoon Wifi Extender, first plug it into an electrical outlet near your router. Next, connect to the network called “Uppoon” using a wireless device such as a phone or laptop. Once connected, open a web browser and go to http://setup.uppoonextender-xxxxxx (replace x’s with extender model number).
This will take you to the setup page for the Uppoon Wifi Extender. On this page enter your current wifi network name and password then click ‘Next’. Finally follow any further instructions on screen until you have successfully completed connecting your Uppoon Wifi Extender.
- Plug in your Uppoon Wi-Fi Extender into a power outlet near the router
- Make sure that the extender is powered on and all lights are illuminated
- Connect an ethernet cable between the LAN port of your router and the WAN port of your extender
- This will establish a connection between them, so they can communicate with each other
- Download and install the Uppoon app for Android or iOS from their respected App Store onto your mobile device or tablet to configure and manage settings on both ends easily from one place also known as unified platform management system (UPMS)
- Open up the app then click “Connect” to start setting up your new Wi-Fi range extender on Uppoon UPMS page which you should see after login in via email address & password given by default when you first open up the app after installation completion
- 5 Once connected, enter a name for your network such as “Uppoon Network” followed by choosing a secure password to protect it from unauthorized access; make sure it’s strong enough with at least 8 characters including upper case letters, numbers & special symbols like @#$%
- 6 Finally, once complete hit save button to finish setup process; now you can enjoy faster internet speeds everywhere thanks to upgraded signal strength provided by Uppoon WiFi Extender!
UPPOON WIFI EXTENDER SETUP | UPPOON SETUP INSTRCUTIONS | DEVICESSETUP
How Do I Connect My Uppoon Extender?
To connect your Uppoon extender, you’ll need to first plug it into a power source and make sure that the LED light is on. Then you’ll need to use a computer or mobile device to connect to the Wi-Fi network created by your Uppoon extender. You can find this network in your list of available networks – it will typically be labeled with “Uppoon_EXT” as part of its name.
Once you’ve selected this network, enter the password associated with it (usually printed on the bottom of your Uppoon extender) and then follow any additional instructions provided by the software or app being used for setup. After completing these steps, your Uppoon extender should now be connected!
How Do I Connect My Wifi Extender to My Wifi?
To connect your WiFi extender to your existing WiFi network, you first need to make sure that the extender is within range of your router and connected via an Ethernet cable. Next, power on both devices and access the settings page for the extender from a computer or mobile device. On this page, select “Connect To Existing Network” and enter the SSID (name) and password associated with your existing network.
Finally, save these settings and wait until an LED light indicates that a connection has been established between both devices.
Why is My Extender Not Connecting to Wifi?
If your extender is not connecting to WiFi, there are a few potential causes. First, make sure the extender is powered on and within range of your router’s signal. Also check that the SSID (WiFi network name) of the router matches the one stated in your extender’s manual.
If it doesn’t match, you may need to change it manually using the device’s web interface or mobile app. You should also verify that all security settings such as encryption type and password are correct in both devices; otherwise they won’t be able to communicate with each other properly. Finally, if everything else has been checked and still nothing happens, try resetting both devices and start over again following the instructions provided by their manufacturer.
How to Reset Uppoon Wifi Extender
Resetting your Uppoon wifi extender is an easy process that can be done in just a few steps. To start, press and hold the reset button located on the back of your extender for about 10 seconds. Your device will then restart automatically with all settings restored to their default values.
Once this is complete, you will need to reconnect your devices to the new network name and password that have been created. This should restore normal functionality and improve range of your wifi connection!
Connecting a Uppoon WiFi Extender is an easy and effective way to improve the strength and range of your home network. By following these simple steps, you can easily connect your Uppoon extender and enjoy a stronger, faster connection throughout your home. With this improved performance, you’ll be able to work more productively or just relax and stream content on multiple devices at once with no interruptions or annoying lags.
All in all, setting up a Uppoon extender is an efficient way to get maximum benefit from your existing Wi-Fi system.