Roblox is a mobile app that allows users to create and share their own virtual worlds. It’s a great platform for kids to explore their creativity and have fun with friends. But sometimes you may want to delete a costume or item from your Roblox account.
How To Delete Outfits /Costumes on Roblox Mobile (Android & IOS)
- Open the Roblox app on your mobile device and sign in
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen and select “My Creations
- Select the costume you want to delete from your list of creations
- Tap the trash can icon in the top-right corner of the screen to delete the costume
How to Delete Outfits on Roblox Mobile (Android)
If you’re like most Roblox players, you probably have a lot of different outfits saved in your wardrobe. But what happens when you want to delete some of them? Fortunately, it’s easy to do on the Roblox mobile app for Android.
Here’s how: 1. Open the Roblox app on your Android device and tap on the “Wardrobe” icon. 2. This will take you to your list of saved outfits.
Find the outfit that you want to delete and tap on it. 3. On the next screen, tap on the trashcan icon in the top-right corner. 4. Confirm that you want to delete the outfit by tapping on “Delete” in the pop-up window.
1) How Do I Delete a Costume on Roblox Mobile
There are a few different ways to delete a costume on Roblox Mobile. The first way is to go into your Inventory and select the Costume you want to delete. Then, press the Menu button in the top right corner and select Delete Item.
The second way is to go into your Closet and select the Costume you want to delete. Then, press the Delete button in the top right corner.
If you want to get rid of an old costume on Roblox Mobile, follow these steps:
1. Go to the My Roblox page and log into your account.
2. Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select the “Clothes” option from the menu that pops up. 4. Find the costume you want to delete and click on it. 5. A confirmation window will appear; click on the “Delete” button to confirm.