If you want to find the MAC address of your PS4, it’s actually really easy. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be able to find it in no time.
First, go to the Settings menu on your PS4.
From there, scroll down to the System section and select ‘System Information’. On the next screen, you should see your PS4’s MAC address listed under ‘MAC Address (Wireless)’.
- Go to Settings
- Select “Network
- Select “Set Up Internet Connection
- Select “Use a LAN Cable
- Select “Custom
- Scroll down and select your connection method under “How Do You Want to Connect to the Internet?” (Wi-Fi or Ethernet) 7
- Enter your network information under “Select a Setting Method
- ” If you are using Wi-Fi, you will need to enter your password here
- Under “Do Not Use a Proxy Server,” select disabled
- Scroll down and select “Manual” for DNS Settings, then enter 805 for Primary DNS and 862 for Secondary DNS 10: Next to MTU Settings, select Automatic 11: Leave everything else as is and scroll down and press X on your controller
Finding MAC Addresses on PS4
How Do I Find My Ps4 Mac Address Without Ps4?
To find your PS4 MAC address without PS4, you will need to follow these steps:
1. On your computer, open a web browser and type in the URL for your router’s web-based interface. This is typically something like “192.168.0.1” or “192.168.1.1”.
If you don’t know the URL for your router’s web-based interface, you can look it up in our Router IP Database . 2. Once you have accessed your router’s web-based interface, look for a section called “Network” or “LAN”. Within this section, you should see an option to view the DHCP client list.
This is where your router keeps track of all the devices that are connected to it via DHCP (which includes most computers and routers). 3. When you view the DHCP client list, you should see entries for each device that is currently connected to your network (including your PS4). Each entry will include the MAC address for that device.
The MAC address for your PS4 will be listed as either “Sony Playstation 4” or just plain “PS4”. Once you have found the MAC address for your PS4, write it down somewhere so that you can use it later on.
How Do I Find My Mac Address on My Ps5?
To find your PS5’s MAC address, go to Settings > System > Network and select “View Connection Status.” Your PS5’s MAC address will be listed under the “Wired MAC Address” section.
How to Get the Mac Address of Ps5
If you want to get the mac address of your PS5, there are a few different ways that you can do it. One way is to go into the system settings and then scroll down to the network option. From there, select “View Connection Status” and then look for the MAC address next to “Ethernet Address”.
Another way to find your PS5’s MAC address is by going into the PlayStation 4’s Settings menu and selecting “System Information”. Your PS5’s MAC address will be listed under “System Mac Address”.
If you want to find the MAC address of your PS4, it’s actually pretty simple. Just follow these steps:
1. On your PS4, go to Settings > Network > View Connection Status.
2. Your PS4’s MAC address will be listed under “MAC Address (LAN).” And that’s all there is to it! Now you know how to find the MAC address of your PS4.