The bottom bar on the iPhone is a persistent annoyance for many users. This space is typically taken up by four icons: the Phone app, the Safari app, the Camera app, and the App Store app. For most people, these are not essential apps that need to be easily accessible at all times.
Fortunately, there is a way to get rid of this bottom bar and reclaim some valuable screen real estate.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap on Display & Brightness
- Under the Display Zoom section, tap on View
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Choose Standard when prompted
How To Remove The Dock Glitch iOS 15 Home Screen Customization Trick – Remove Status Bar iOS 15
How Do I Get Rid of the Bottom Dock on My Iphone?
If you’re not a fan of the bottom dock on your iPhone, there is a way to get rid of it. This can be done by going into your settings and turning on the “Do Not Disturb” feature. Once this is turned on, the bottom dock will no longer appear on your screen.
How Do You Make the Bar at the Bottom of the Screen Go Away?
If you’re using an iPhone X or later, you can do this by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. If you’re using an earlier iPhone model, double-clicking the home button will do the trick.
How to Remove Grey Bar at Bottom of Iphone Ios 15
If you’re using an iPhone with iOS 15, you may have noticed a new grey bar appearing at the bottom of your screen. This bar is called the Home Bar, and it’s a new feature that Apple has added to help users quickly access their most commonly used apps and features. While some users may find this bar helpful, others may prefer to remove it from their screen.
If you’re in the latter group, here’s how to remove the Home Bar from your iPhone in iOS 15: 1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone. 2. Tap “Accessibility.”
3. Scroll down and select “Accessibility Shortcut.” 4. Tap the switch next to “Home Button” so that it turns off. 5. Exit out of Settings and test if the Home Bar has been removed by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
If successful, you should no longer see the Home Bar appear on your screen!
The bottom bar on the iPhone can be quite annoying, especially when you’re trying to use an app that requires you to swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Luckily, there’s a way to get rid of it. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app and tap on General. 2. Scroll down and tap on Accessibility. 3. Scroll down and tap on AssistiveTouch.
4. Toggle AssistiveTouch off and then back on again. That’s it! The bottom bar should now be gone.