If you’re like me, you have a few apps on your phone that you don’t want others to know about. Maybe it’s a silly game that you’re addicted to or maybe it’s something a little more personal. Either way, there’s an easy way to hide apps on your Android Samsung S4.
- On your Android Samsung S4, open the Settings app and select the “Security” option
- Under the “Security” settings, select the “Hide applications” option
- A list of installed apps will be displayed
- Select the apps that you want to hide and tap the “Done” button
- The selected apps will now be hidden from view on your device
How to Hide Apps on the Samsung Galaxy S4
How Do I Hide Apps on My Samsung Galaxy S4?
Assuming you would like to hide apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4:
There are a few different ways that you can go about hiding apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4. The first way is to simply long press on the app icon that you would like to hide and drag it over to the “Hide” folder that is located at the top of your screen.
Once you have done this, the app will be hidden from view but can still be accessed by opening up the “Hide” folder. Another way to hide apps is by going into your settings menu and selecting the “Security” option. Within this menu, there will be an option called “Hide applications”.
Selecting this option will allow you to choose which apps you would like to hide and they will no longer appear in your app drawer. If you are wanting to completely remove an app from your device, then you can do so by uninstalling it. To do this, simply go into your settings menu and select the “Application manager”.
From here, find the app that you want to uninstall and select it. Once selected, there should be an “Uninstall” button that you can tap on. Doing this will completely remove the app from your device and it cannot be recovered unless you re-install it at a later time.
How Do You Hide Apps on Android 4?
Hiding apps on Android 4 is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. First, open the app drawer by tapping on the icon in the lower-right corner of the home screen. Next, find the app you want to hide and long-press on it until a pop-up menu appears.
Finally, tap on the “Hide” option and then confirm your selection. The hidden app will now be moved to a separate section of the app drawer that can only be accessed by entering a special PIN code.
How Do You Hide Apps on Samsung Apps?
Assuming you would like to know how to hide apps on a Samsung device:
1. On your home screen, select the Menu key.
2. Select “Hide applications”.
3. Select the plus sign next to the app you’d like to hide. 4. Once you’re finished adding apps to hide, press the Done button in the top right corner.
How Do I Find Hidden Apps on My Samsung?
If you’re using a Samsung device, there are a few ways to find hidden apps. First, you can check if there is a folder called “hidden” on your device. This is where Samsung typically puts any hidden apps.
If you don’t see this folder, it’s possible that the app is hiding in plain sight. To do this, go to your device’s home screen and look for an icon or widget that looks out of place. It’s also possible that the app is disguised as another type of file.
To check for this, go to your device’s settings and look for anything that doesn’t seem to be an obvious setting. Finally, it’s possible that the app is installed on a different partition of your device. To check for this, go to your device’s storage settings and see if there are any partitions that are hidden from view.
If you’re still having trouble finding the hidden app, it’s likely that it was installed by someone else on your device and you’ll need to ask them where it is.
How to Hide Apps on Samsung S10
If you’re looking to hide apps on your Samsung S10, there are a few different methods you can use. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
1. Use a Third-Party Launcher
One of the easiest ways to hide apps on your S10 is to use a third-party launcher. There are plenty of great options available on the Google Play Store, but we recommend using either Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher. Both of these launchers allow you to easily hide apps by long-pressing on them and selecting the ‘Hide’ option.
2. Create a Folder in the App Drawer Another simple way to hide apps is by creating a folder in the app drawer and moving the apps you want to hide into that folder. To do this, just open up the app drawer and create a new folder by dragging one app icon over another.
Then, simply drag the apps you want to hide into that folder. They’ll be out of sight but still readily accessible if you need them. 3. Use Samsung’s Secure Folder Feature
Samsung’s Secure Folder feature is another great way to keep certain apps hidden away from prying eyes. This feature allows you to create a separate, secure space on your device where you can store sensitive information like banking details or private photos/videos. Apps that are stored in Secure Folder are locked down with an additional layer of security, making them much more difficult for someone else to access if they manage to get their hands on your phone.
If you want to keep certain apps on your Samsung S4 hidden from view, there is a way to do it. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Settings menu and select “Security.”
2. Under the “Device administrators” heading, tap “Unknown sources.” 3. A warning message will appear letting you know that installing apps from unknown sources can be dangerous. Tap “OK.”
4. Next, go to the Google Play Store and download an app called “Hide Apps.” 5. Once the app is installed, open it and select the apps you want to hide. Tap “Done” when you’re finished making your selections.