If you’ve ever wanted your Android device to say something automatically when you plug it in, there’s a way to do that. It’s not difficult, and it can be really useful if you want to be able to hear your phone charge or know when it’s done charging without having to look at it. Here’s how to make Android say something when plugged in.
- Download and install the Tasker app on your Android device
- Open the app and tap on the “+” icon to create a new task
- Name the task “Say something when plugged in” and tap on the checkmark icon to continue
- On the next screen, select the “State” trigger type and tap on the pencil icon to edit it
- In the “Edit State Trigger” menu, select “Power” from the first drop-down menu and “Charging (AC/USB)” from the second drop-down menu
- Tap on the checkmark icon to save your changes and exit this menu
- Back in the main task editing screen, tap on the “+” icon again to add a new action for this task
- 7 7 Select “Alert” from the list of available actions and tap on it to continue
- 8 In the Alert Action Menu, select “Notification”
- 9 Enter whatever message you want Android to say when it’s plugged in into
How to change the Charging Sound On Android Devices !
How Do I Change the Sound My Phone Makes When I Plug It In?
If you’re using an iPhone, there are two ways to change the sound your phone makes when you plug it in. One way is to go to Settings > Sounds > and scroll down to the section labeled “Ringtone.” Here, you can tap on the current ringtone and select a new one from the list of options.
The second way is to open the Clock app, tap on the Alarm tab, and then tap on the “Sound” option at the top of the screen. From here, you can select a new sound for your alarm clock as well as for when your timer goes off. If you want, you can even set different sounds for each individual alarm.
How Do I Change the Charging Sound on My Samsung?
If you have a Samsung phone, you can change the charging sound in the settings menu. To do this, open the Settings app and tap on “Sounds and vibration.” From there, scroll down to the “Device” section and tap on “Charging sounds.”
You’ll see a list of different sounds that you can choose from. Tap on the one you want to use and then press the “OK” button.
Funny Things to Make Your Phone Say When You Plug It in Android
We all know how frustrating it is when our phones die right when we need them the most. But what if we could get a little bit of relief and laughter out of the situation? Here are 10 funny things you can make your phone say when you plug it in on Android:
1. “I’m sorry, I can’t talk right now. I’m charging.” 2. “Hey, there! I was wondering when you were going to plug me in.” 3. “Thank you for giving me life!”
4. “Finally! I thought my battery was going to die.” 5. “Now I can continue my quest to take over the world!” 6. “Sorry for being so clingy, but I really need some juice.”
7. “I hope you have a charger with you, because I’m about to die.” 8. ” Charge me up, baby!”
The post explains how to make your Android device say something when it is plugged in. This can be useful for a number of reasons, such as knowing if your phone is charging or not. To do this, you will need to use a Tasker profile and an AutoInput action.
The first step is to create a new profile in Tasker and select the State > Power > Connected option. Next, add an AutoInput Action and select the “Text” field. Finally, enter the text that you want your phone to say when it is plugged in (e.g., “Phone is now charging.”).