If you need to make someone’s iPhone ring who has it on silent, there are a few different ways you can do this. One way is to use the Find My iPhone app if they have iCloud set up on their device. Another way is to send them a text message and include the special character “¡” which will cause their phone to vibrate even if it’s on silent.
Finally, if you’re close enough to the person, you can also use AirDrop to share a sound file with their phone which will play even if the ringer is off.
- Locate the person you want to make phone ring on their iPhone
- Select the “Silent” option from their contact page
- Enter your own phone number into the “Phone Number” field
- Press the “Call” button and wait for the other person’s iPhone to ring!
Allow certain contact to ring on silent phone (Do not disturb mode)
How Do You Make Your Phone Ring for Someone on Silent?
Assuming you would like tips for making a phone ring when it is on silent:
There are a few things you can do to make your phone ring even when it’s on silent. One way is to use the Do Not Disturb feature.
With this feature, you can set your iPhone to allow calls from certain people even if your phone is on silent. Another way is to use an app like NoSilence which will override your iPhone’s silence setting and make it ring no matter what. You can also try calling from another phone or using Siri to call the person whose number you have stored in your contact list.
How Do I Notify Someone’S Phone If Its on Silent?
If you need to notify someone and their phone is on silent, there are a few things you can do. You can try sending them a text message or giving them a call. If they have an iPhone, you can also use the Find My Friends app to send them an alert.
How to Wake Someone Up When Their Phone is on Silent Iphone
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably found yourself in a situation where you need to wake someone up but their phone is on silent. Here are a few tips on how to do just that:
1. Use a vibrating alarm clock: This is one of the easiest ways to wake someone up when their phone is on silent.
Just set the alarm and place the clock next to their head so they can feel the vibration. 2. Use a loud noise: Another option is to make a loud noise near their head until they wake up. This could be anything from clapping your hands to turning on a vacuum cleaner.
Just make sure you don’t startle them too much! 3. Use light: If you have access to a bright light, shining it in their face can also be effective in waking them up. Just be careful not to shine it directly into their eyes.
4. Get physical: Sometimes the best way to wake someone up is by getting physical with them. This could mean shaking them awake or even giving them a gentle slap across the face (but only if you know them well enough!). Hopefully these tips will help you next time you need to wake someone up and their phone is on silent!
If you’ve ever needed to make someone’s iPhone ring even if it’s on silent, there’s a little-known workaround using the Emergency Bypass setting in the Phone app.