In this guide, we’ll show you how to make your video player the default on your Android phone. This is a quick and easy process, but one that may be different depending on your phone’s manufacturer. Once you’ve made your video player the default, all videos will open in that player automatically.
- Go to Settings on your Android device 2
- Select Applications 3
- Select Default Applications 4
- Select Video Player 5
- Choose the video player you would like to make default
How to Change the Default Video Player App in Android
How Do I Change the Default Video Player on Android?
The default video player on Android can be changed by installing a third-party video player from the Google Play Store. Once installed, open the settings for the new video player and select it as the default player.
How Do I Change My Default Video Player?
Assuming you would like to change your default video player on a Windows 10 computer:
1. Go to Start > Settings > Apps.
2. Select Video Player from the list of Default apps.
3. Choose the video player you’d like to set as your default and select Ok.
How Do I Set Vlc As My Default Player on Android?
It’s easy to set VLC as your default player on Android. Here’s how:
1. Open the VLC app and go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap on Playback. 3. Tap on the switch next to Use as default player. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm your choice.
4. Tap OK and you’re done! From now on, all videos will open in VLC by default.
How Do I Change My Default Video Player on My Samsung Tablet?
If you’re using a Samsung tablet, there are a few different ways that you can change your default video player. By default, the Samsung video player is set to handle all of your video playback needs. However, you may want to use a different video player for certain types of videos or for general preference.
Here’s how to change your default video player on a Samsung tablet: 1. Tap on the Apps icon from your home screen. 2. Find and tap on the Settings app.
3. Scroll down and tap on the Applications option. 4. Tap on Default Applications from the list of options. 5. Find and tap on the Video Player option from the list of defaults that can be changed.
How to Set Video Player As Default on Samsung
If you’re like most people, you probably have a preferred video player that you always use to watch your favorite movies and TV shows. But what happens when you get a new Samsung phone or tablet and find that the default video player is something else? You can always go into the settings and change the default player, but there’s an easier way.
Here’s how to set your preferred video player as the default on Samsung devices: 1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung device. 2. Tap on the “Applications” option.
3. Select the “Default Applications” option. 4. Tap on the “Video Player” option. 5. Select your preferred video player from the list of options.
This will set it as the new default video player on your device!
If you’re like most people, you probably have a preferred video player on your Android device. But did you know that you can make it your default player? Here’s how:
1. Go to Settings and tap Apps & notifications. 2. Tap Advanced and then Default apps. 3. Scroll down to the Video Player category and tap your preferred player.
If you don’t see your preferred player listed, tap the + icon and add it to the list. 4. That’s it! Now all of your videos will open in your preferred video player by default.