Discord is a communication app for gamers that lets you easily voice chat, share photos and videos, and join channels with your friends. You can also use Discord on your mobile phone to record audio.
How to Record Voice Channel Audio on Discord Mobile – 2021
- Download the Discord app on your mobile device
- Open the app and log in to your account
- Tap on the “+” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen to open the server browser
- Find and select the server you want to join from the list of available servers
- Once you’re in a server, tap on the “Voice Channels” section to view a list of all available voice channels
- Select the voice channel you want to join by tapping on it
- This will automatically connect you to that channel’s audio feed
- If prompted, allow Discord access to your microphone so that others in the channel can hear you clearly 7
- To start recording audio, simply tap on the “Record” button (it looks like a red circle with a white dot in the center) located at the bottom of the screen 8
- Your recording will automatically stop after 10 minutes, but you can also manually stop it sooner by tapping on 9 again
How to Record Discord Voice Chat Android
If you’re looking to record Discord voice chat on your Android device, there are a few different ways you can go about it. In this post, we’ll run through some of the options and help you choose the best one for your needs.
One popular option is to use an app called TapeACall.
This app allows you to record both incoming and outgoing calls, which means you can use it to record your Discord voice chat sessions. The app is free to download and offers a 7-day free trial, after which it costs $9.99/month or $99.99/year. Another option is to use an app called Call Recorder by Boldbeast Software.
This app also lets you record both incoming and outgoing calls, but it’s a bit more expensive than TapeACall at $12.99/month or $129.99/year. Finally, if you’re rooted, you can use an app called Auto Call Recorder Pro+. This app doesn’t have a free trial period but only costs $3.99 once (no monthly or yearly subscription required).
However, it requires that your phone be rooted in order to work properly. So, which option should you choose? If cost is no concern and you want the ability to record any type of call (not just Discord voice chat), then either TapeACall or Call Recorder by Boldbeast Software would be good choices.
However, if cost is an issue or you only need to be able to record Discord voice chat sessions, then Auto Call Recorder Pro+ would be the way to go since it’s much cheaper and doesn’t require a subscription like the other two apps do.
Q: How Do I Record Audio on Discord Mobile
Discord is a VoIP and chat app for gamers that allows you to easily connect with friends and other players in your game. You can use Discord on your mobile phone to voice chat, or you can use it to record audio. Here’s how to record audio on Discord Mobile:
1. Tap the + icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. 2. Select the Record Audio option. 3. A new window will open where you can choose which microphone you want to use for recording.
Make sure your microphone is turned on and select it from the list of options. 4. Once you’ve selected your microphone, tap the Record button to start recording audio on Discord Mobile!
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. You can also record audio on Discord mobile, which is handy if you want to capture a gaming session or something else. Here’s how to do it:
1. Tap the hamburger menu icon in the top-left corner of the Discord app. 2. Select “Voice & Video” from the menu that appears. 3. Tap the “Record Audio” button at the bottom of the screen.
This will start recording audio from your microphone through Discord mobile. 4. To stop recording, tap the “Stop Recording” button that appears in the top-right corner of the screen. Your recorded audio will be saved automatically in MP4 format and you can find it in your “Downloads” folder.