If you live in a big city, you may notice that the Weather app on your Android device shows the weather for your current location. But what if you want to see the weather for another city? In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to remove the current city from the Weather app and add a new one.
- Open the Weather app on your Android device
- Tap the menu button in the top-right corner of the screen (three horizontal dots)
- Select “Settings” from the menu that appears
- Scroll down and tap “Manage locations” under the “Locations” heading
- Tap the city you wish to remove from the list, then tap the trash can icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- Tap “Remove” in the confirmation window that appears, and that’s it! The selected city will be removed from your list of locations in the Weather app
How to delete Cities from Weather App
How Do You Remove Cities from the Weather App?
Assuming you are referring to the Weather app on an iPhone:
1. Tap the list icon in the top right corner of the main screen.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and tap Edit.
3. To delete a city, tap the red minus sign next to it, then tap Delete when prompted. 4. To reorder your cities, press and hold the grabber icon to the right of a city, then drag it up or down.
How Do I Remove a Location from Weather?
Assuming you would like to remove a location from your weather app on your phone:
1. Open the weather app on your phone.
2. Find the location that you want to remove and tap on it.
3. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen. 4. Select “Remove” from the drop-down menu.
How Do I Change the Weather City on My Android?
If you’re using the Google app, you can change your current location to get weather for a different city. Here’s how:
1. Open the Google app .
2. At the bottom right, tap More Settings General. 3. Turn “Use location” On or Off. If you turn it off, you’ll lose some of your personalized experiences across Google, like getting accurate traffic predictions in Maps.
To change your location without turning “Use location” off, learn how to fake your GPS location. 4. Change your home address: next to “Home,” tap More Edit Home address Add or edit address enter a new city and tap Done select that city as your home by tapping the checkmark . Alternatively, if you want to keep using “Use location,” but stop getting weather updates for your current city specifically:
1. Open the Google app . 2. At the bottom right, tap More Settings Weather Checkmark multiple cities Under “Choose locations,” uncheck any cities you don’t want to get weather updates for anymore OK .
How to Delete Weather Location on Samsung Phone
It’s no secret that Samsung phones come with a lot of bloatware. One of the most annoying pieces of bloatware is the Weather widget. Thankfully, there is a way to remove it from your phone.
Here’s how: 1. Long press on any empty spot on your home screen. 2. Tap the Widgets icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Scroll through the widgets until you find the Weather widget and tap it.4.
If you want to remove a city from your Weather app on Android, it’s actually pretty simple. Just open up the app and tap on the city that you want to remove. Then, just swipe it off of the screen to the left or right.
That’s all there is to it!