If you’re using the Duolingo app on an Android device and want to remove a course from your list of active courses, here’s how: first, open the main menu by tapping the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. Then, tap on “Courses.” Next to each language course you’re enrolled in, there will be a gray checkmark.
Tapping that checkmark will remove the course from your active list. You can always add it back later by going to the same menu and tapping on the “+” sign next to thecourse name.
- Go to the “[Course Name] on Duolingo” page on your Android device
- Tap the “Remove” button next to the course name
- Confirm that you want to remove the course by tapping “OK
How To Delete A Language On Duolingo App Using Your Phone
How Do I Remove a Course from My Android Device
Assuming you would like to remove a course from your Android device:
There are a few ways to go about this. One way is to go into the settings for your device and look for the application manager.
From there, you can find the course app and uninstall it. Alternatively, if you downloaded the course onto your computer, you can connect your Android device to the computer and delete the files that way.
Tap on “Courses” And Then Select the Course You Want to Remove
Assuming you are using the Udemy app on an iOS device:
1. Tap on the “Courses” tab at the bottom of the screen.
2. Find and tap on the course you want to remove from your device.
3. On the course page, scroll down and tap on the “Remove This Course From Your Device” button.
At the Bottom of the Screen, Tap on “Remove”
If you want to remove an app from your Apple Watch, there are two ways to do it. One is to delete the app from your iPhone, which will also delete it from your watch. The other is to remove the app directly from your watch.
Here’s how: Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap on the My Watch tab. Scroll down to the list of apps and find the one you want to remove.
Tap on it and then scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Tap on “Remove”.
How to Delete a Course on Duolingo Android 2022
Assuming you would like a blog post on how to delete a course on the Duolingo app for Android:
“How to Delete a Course on Duolingo Android 2022”
If you’re no longer interested in a particular language course on Duolingo, or if you’ve completed the course and want to remove it from your account, you can do so easily from the Android app.
Here’s how: Open the Duolingo app and tap on the profile icon in the top-right corner. On your profile page, scroll down until you see the list of courses you’re enrolled in.
Find the one you want to delete and tap on it. On the next screen, tap on the three dots in the top-right corner and select “Delete Course.” Confirm that you want to delete the course by tapping “Delete” again.
That’s all there is to it!
If you’re using the Duolingo app on Android and want to remove a course from your list of courses, here’s how:
1. Open the app and tap on the profile icon in the top right corner.
2. Tap on the Settings cogwheel in the top right corner.
3. Scroll down and tap on Manage Courses. 4. Find the course you want to remove and tap on it. 5. Tap on Remove Course in the pop-up window that appears.