If you’ve ever wanted to change the name of your Airpods on Android, there’s actually a really easy way to do it. All you need is the latest version of the Google Play Services app installed on your phone, and then you can simply head into the Bluetooth settings and rename your Airpods just like you would any other Bluetooth device.
- Open the Settings app on your Android device
- Tap Connections
- Tap Bluetooth
- Find your AirPods in the list of paired devices and tap them to select them
- Tap the pencil icon next to the name of your AirPods
- Enter a new name for your AirPods and tap OK when you’re done
Easy way to Rename AirPods on Android Device | Name Change
How Do I Permanently Rename Airpods?
If you want to change the name of your AirPods, there are a few different ways you can do it. You can either rename them directly on your iOS device, or you can do it through the Apple Music app.
To rename your AirPods on your iOS device:
1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth. 2. Tap the “i” next to your AirPods in the list of devices. 3. Tap Name and enter a new name for your AirPods.
4. Tap Done when you’re finished. To rename your AirPods through the Apple Music app: 1. Open the Apple Music app and go to For You > Profile at the bottom of the screen.
How Do I Change Airpod Settings on Android?
There are a few ways that you can change the settings on your Airpods when you are using an Android device. One way is to go into the Bluetooth settings on your phone and select the Airpods from the list of paired devices. Once you have selected the Airpods, there should be an option to change the settings for that particular device.
Another way to change the settings on your Airpods is to download the Apple Music app and sign in with your Apple ID. Once you have signed in, tap on the “For You” tab at the bottom of the screen and then tap on “Manage Devices.” From here, you should be able to select your Airpods and change any of the settings that you want.
Why Can’T I Rename My Airpods?
If you’re wondering why you can’t rename your AirPods, the answer is actually pretty simple. Unfortunately, Apple doesn’t currently allow users to rename their AirPods in the Settings app. However, there is a workaround that you can use to change the name of your AirPods.
To do this, you’ll need to connect your AirPods to your iPhone and open the Bluetooth settings. Once you’re in Bluetooth settings, tap on the “i” button next to your AirPods. This will bring up a menu where you can edit the name of your device.
Just enter in a new name for your AirPods and hit save! Now when you look at your AirPods in the Bluetooth settings, they should have the new name that you just saved. Unfortunately, this change won’t be reflected in other places like the Settings app or Siri.
But at least this way, you can easily distinguish between multiple sets of AirPods if you have more than one pair!
How to Change Name of Airpods on Phone
If you’ve ever wondered how to change the name of your AirPods on your iPhone, wonder no more! It’s actually a pretty simple process. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone. 2. Tap on the Bluetooth menu item. 3. Find your AirPods in the list of devices and tap on them.
4. Tap on the “i” button next to your AirPods in the Devices menu. 5. On the next screen, tap on the “Name” field and enter the new name that you want for your AirPods. Then tap on “Done.”
And that’s it! Now when you look at your AirPods in the Bluetooth menu, they will have the new name that you assigned to them.
If you have an Android phone and AirPods, you may be wondering how to rename them. It’s actually quite easy to do. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Open the AirPods case. 2. On your Android phone, open the Settings app and go to Bluetooth. 3. Tap on the AirPods in the list of devices.
4. Tap on the pencil icon next to the name of the AirPods. 5. Enter a new name for the AirPods and tap Done.