If you’ve ever been in a situation where your phone is ringing but you can’t find it, you know how frustrating it can be. Thankfully, most Android devices allow you to change the number of rings before voicemail picks up. This can be a lifesaver if you’re often in places where your phone might not be easily accessible, like at the bottom of a purse or in the back pocket of jeans.
- Open the Phone app on your Android device 2
- Tap the Menu key and select Settings
- Tap Call settings
- Tap Voice call
- Tap More settings
- Tap Calls answered by to choose whether you want to answer calls on your phone or a connected Bluetooth device 7 To set the number of rings before your phone goes to voicemail, tap Ring time and enter the desired amount of time in seconds
How to extend the ring time of your Android phone
Can I Change the Number of Rings before Going to Voicemail?
Yes, you can absolutely change the number of rings before going to voicemail on your iPhone! Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap on Phone. 3. Under the section labeled Calls, tap on Answer VoiceMail. 4. You’ll see a list of options for how many rings before your iPhone goes to voicemail – choose the one you want and then exit out of Settings.
That’s all there is to it! Now when someone calls you, your iPhone will ring for the duration of time that you selected before going straight to voicemail.
How Do I Set How Many Rings on My Android Phone?
If you’re not sure how many rings you want your phone to make before going to voicemail, don’t worry–you can easily change the number of rings on your Android device. Here’s how:
1. Open the Phone app.
2. Tap the Menu icon (three dots). 3. Tap Settings. 4. Scroll down and tap Calls.
5. Tap Ring duration and select the amount of time you want your phone to ring before going to voicemail. 6. You can also choose whether or not you want incoming calls to vibrate under Incoming call vibration settings (this is turned on by default).
How Do I Change Number of Rings before Voicemail on Samsung?
To change the number of rings before voicemail on your Samsung phone, follow these steps:
1. Open the Phone app.
2. Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner and select Settings.
3. Scroll down to Answering and ending calls and tap Voice call settings. 4. Tap Voicemail service. 5. Select how many rings you want before voicemail picks up by tapping the arrow next to Number of rings before voicemail.
6. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen when you’re done making changes..
How Do I Change the Number of Rings before a Message?
If you’re like most people, you probably have your phone set to ring a certain number of times before it goes to voicemail. But what if you want to change that? Whether you want your phone to ring longer or shorter, it’s easy to adjust the settings.
Here’s how: On iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Rings. From there, you can choose how many rings occur before your iPhone goes to voicemail.
The options are 1, 2, 3, or 4 rings. On Android, things are a bit different. To change the number of rings before voicemail on Android, open up the Phone app and tap on the three dots in the top-right corner (this is where the menu button is located).
From there, select Call Settings > Voicemail Setup. From here, you can enable or disable visual voicemail (if your carrier supports it), as well as change the number of rings before voicemail picks up. As for other types of phones, such as Windows Phones or BlackBerrys, unfortunately it looks like you’ll be stuck with the default number of rings before voicemail kicks in.
How Do I Change the Number of Rings on My Phone
If you’re like most people, you probably have your phone set to ring anywhere from 2-5 times before it goes to voicemail. But what if you want to change that? Whether you want your phone to ring more or less, it’s actually really easy to adjust the number of rings on your phone.
Here’s how: For iPhone users, go to Settings > Phone > Ring Duration. From there, you can choose how many seconds you want your phone to ring for before it goes to voicemail.
The shortest duration is 20 seconds, and the longest is 60 seconds. For Android users, things are a little bit different. Depending on which brand of Android phone you have, the steps may be slightly different.
But generally speaking, you’ll need to go into your phone’s settings and find the Call Settings menu. Once you’re in there, look for an option that says something like “Number of Rings” or “Ring Time.” Again, you’ll be able to choose how many seconds you want your phone to ring for before going to voicemail.
That’s all there is to it! It’s a pretty simple process regardless of whether you use an iPhone or Android device. So if you’ve been wanting to adjust the number of rings on your phone, now you know how!
It’s easy to change the number of rings on your Android phone before your callers are sent to voicemail.