It’s easy to sign out of the AOL app on your Android device. Here’s how:
Open the AOL app and tap the Menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Tap Settings. Under Account, tap Sign out. You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to sign out.
Tap Yes to continue.
- Tap the AOL app icon to open the app
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out
- Enter your password if prompted, then tap Sign Out again to confirm
How Do I Logout of AOL Mail on Android?
How Do I Logout of Aol App?
Assuming you are referring to the AOL app for mobile devices, the process for logging out is as follows:
1. Open the AOL app on your device.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (it looks like three horizontal lines).
3. Scroll down and tap Log Out. 4. Confirm that you want to log out by tapping Log Out again in the pop-up window.
Why Can’T I Sign into My Aol Account on My Android Phone?
If you’re having trouble signing into your AOL account on your Android phone, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
First, make sure that you’re entering the correct username and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by going to the AOL login page and clicking on the “Forgot Password” link.
If you’re still having trouble signing in, it’s possible that cookies are disabled in your browser settings. Cookies need to be enabled in order to sign into AOL. To enable cookies in your browser, please refer to your browser’s help documentation.
If you’ve tried all of the above and still can’t sign into your AOL account on your Android phone, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.
Is There an Aol App for Android?
Yes, there is an AOL app for Android. This app gives you access to your AOL account on your Android device. It allows you to check your email, compose new messages, and stay organized with your contacts and calendar.
The AOL app also includes features like news headlines and weather reports.
How Do I Switch Users on Aol?
Assuming you would like tips on how to change or switch users on AOL:
If more than one person uses the same computer to access their AOL account, it’s easy to switch between AOL screen names. Just follow the steps below:
1. Open the AOL Desktop software on your computer. If you aren’t sure how, search for “AOL” in the Start menu (Windows) or Finder (Mac). 2. Click the small white square in the lower-right corner of the AOL window.
A drop-down menu will appear. 3. Hover over “Switch Users.” Another drop-down menu will appear with a list of all saved screen names.
4. Click on the screen name you want to use.
How to Sign Out of Aol App on Iphone
If you’re using the AOL app on your iPhone, there are a few different ways to sign out. Here’s how:
1. Tap the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. 3. Enter your AOL username and password when prompted, then tap Sign In. 4. Tap the Done button in the top right corner of the screen to complete the process.
Alternatively, you can also sign out by deleting the AOL app from your iPhone entirely. To do this, simply press and hold down on the app icon until it starts wiggling, then tap the X that appears next to it. Confirm that you want to delete the app, and it will be removed from your device along with all of your account information.
It is quick and easy to sign out of the AOL App on your Android device. Here are the steps:
1. Tap the three lines in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
2. Scroll down and tap Settings. 3. Tap Sign out.