One of the most common questions we get asked is how to switch accounts on NBA Live Mobile. There are a few different ways to do this, and we’ll go over all of them in this post.
The first way to switch accounts is by going into the settings menu.
From here, you’ll want to select the “Accounts” option. This will take you to a screen where you can manage all of your NBA Live Mobile accounts. To switch between them, simply tap on the account you want to use and then tap on the “Switch Account” button.
Another way to switch accounts is by using the account switcher that’s built into the game itself. To access this, simply tap on your player avatar in the top left corner of the main menu screen. This will bring up a list of all of your available accounts.
Simply tap on the one you want to use and then confirm that you want to switch to it.
HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR NBA LIVE MOBILE ACCOUNTS TO DIFFERENT DEVICES!!!
- Download and install the NBA LIVE Mobile app on your device
- Open the app and sign in with your existing account credentials or create a new account
- Tap on the “More” tab located at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down to the “Account” section and tap on “Switch Accounts”
- Enter the credentials for the account you wish to switch to and tap on “Sign In”
How to Delete Nba Live Mobile Account
If you’re an NBA Live Mobile player who wants to delete their account, follow the steps below. Keep in mind that this will permanently delete your account and all associated data.
1. Open the NBA Live Mobile app and tap on the Menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Tap on the Settings option. 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings screen and tap on Account Management. 4. On the Account Management screen, tap on Delete Account.
5. You’ll be prompted to enter your password to confirm that you want to delete your account. Enter your password and tap on Delete Account again.
How Do I Get My Nba Live Mobile Account Back?
It’s a common occurrence – you start playing NBA Live Mobile, get really into it, and then for some reason your account gets deleted or banned. Maybe you were inactive for too long, maybe you violated the terms of service, or maybe there was a glitch. Whatever the reason, it’s frustrating to lose all your progress and have to start from scratch.
Luckily, there are a few things you can do to try and get your account back. First, check to see if there’s any way to contact customer support for the game. They may be able to help you recover your account if it was deleted by mistake.
If that doesn’t work, try looking online for an account recovery service. There are a few companies that specialize in recovering lost or deleted game accounts. They’ll usually require some information from you (like your username and email address) and then they’ll try to recover your account for you.
Finally, if all else fails, you can always create a new account and start from scratch. It’s not ideal, but at least you’ll be able to play the game again!
How Do I Delete a Guest Account on Nba Live Mobile?
It’s easy to delete a guest account on NBA Live Mobile. Here’s how:
1. From the main menu, tap the Settings icon.
2. Scroll down and tap Account Management. 3. Tap Delete Guest Account. 4. Enter your password to confirm deletion of the account.
How Do I Reset My Nba 2K Mobile Account?
It’s easy to reset your NBA 2K Mobile account if you need to start fresh for any reason. Just follow the steps below:
1. Open the game and tap on the Menu button in the top left corner.
2. Select the Settings option. 3. Scroll down and tap on the Reset Account button at the bottom of the screen. 4. You will be prompted to confirm your decision to reset your account.
Once you do, all of your progress will be erased and you’ll be starting from scratch again.
How Do I Unlink Facebook from Nba Mobile?
It’s pretty easy to unlink Facebook from NBA Mobile. Here’s how:
1. Open the NBA Mobile app and tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
2. Scroll down to the Linked Accounts section and tap on Facebook. 3. You’ll be taken to a screen where you can unlink your account. Just tap on the Unlink Account button and you’re all set!
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Switch Accounts on NBA Live Mobile?”:
The blog post begins by explaining that there are two ways to switch accounts on NBA Live Mobile – through the in-game menu or by signing out of the app and then signing back in with a different account.
If you want to switch accounts through the in-game menu, the first thing you need to do is go to the “Settings” tab and then select “Accounts”.
From there, you will be able to sign out of your current account and sign in with a different one. Alternatively, you can simply sign out of the app entirely and then sign back in with the account you want to use. To do this, just tap on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen and then select “Sign Out”.
Once you’ve signed out, simply enter your login information for the other account you want to use.