To tame a quetzal in Ark Mobile, you will need to knock it unconscious using a bola, tranquilizer arrow, or your fists. Once it is unconscious, approach it and press the “Tame” button. This will give you the option to feed it narcotics, which will put it into a deep sleep.
You can then place a saddle on the quetzal and ride it!
Ark Mobile – How To Easy & Fast Tame Quetzal (No Whistle Command/No Grappling Hook) | Quetzal Taming
- taming a quetzal The first step is to find a Quetzal
- These can be found in the wild, or you can purchase one from another player
- Once you have your Quetzal, you will need to knock it unconscious using a bola, tranquilizer dart, or shock trap
- feeding your quetzal Once the Quetzal is unconscious, approach it and hold down the use key (E on PC by default)
- This will open up the tame menu
- From here, select the food that you would like to feed your Quetzal
- The food options are Raw Meat, Cooked Meat, Vegetables, or Fruits
- waiting for your quetzal to wake up After you have fed your Quetzal, it will take some time for it to wake up and be fully tamed
- During this time you will want to protect it from predators and keep an eye on its food and water levels
How to Tame a Quetzal Solo
The quetzal is a beautiful but also very dangerous creature native to the jungles of South America. If you’re brave enough to try and tame one solo, here’s what you need to do:
1. First, find a quetzal nest in the wild.
This won’t be easy, as they are well hidden among the foliage. Be patient and keep your eyes peeled. 2. Once you’ve found the nest, approach it carefully.
The female quetzal is incredibly protective of her young and will attack if she feels threatened. 3. When you’re close enough, use a net or lasso to capture the baby quetzal inside the nest. Be careful not to hurt it!
4. Now that you have your quarry, take it back to your camp or base and start the taming process immediately. Quetzals bond quickly with their caretakers, so make sure you spend plenty of time with your new pet. 5., After a few weeks or months of dedicated care, your quetzal should be fully tame and ready to be released into the wild again – or stay by your side forevermore!
What is the Easiest Way to Tame a Quetzal?
The easiest way to tame a quetzal is by using a bola. A bola is a throwing weapon that consists of two or more weights attached to the ends of a cord. When thrown, the bola wraps around the target’s legs, entangling them.
This makes it difficult for the target to move, and eventually they will fall over. Once the quetzal is down, you can approach it and begin taming it.
How Do You Get a Quetzal in Ark Mobile?
To get a quetzal in Ark Mobile, you need to have an account on their official website and then log into the game. There is currently no other way to obtain one.
What Do You Need to Tame a Quetzal?
Assuming you would like a detailed answer on how to tame a quetzal in the game ARK: Survival Evolved, here are the steps:
1. First, you need to find a quetzal. These creatures are found near mountains and cliffs in the jungle areas of the map.
Use binoculars or a scope to help you spot one from afar. 2. Once you’ve found a quetzal, approach it cautiously. These creatures can be aggressive and will attack if they feel threatened.
Try to keep your distance and avoid making any sudden movements. 3. Now it’s time to start taming the quetzal. tranquilizer arrows or darts are necessary for this process (You can craft these by using narcotic plants which can be found in the wild).
Shoot the quetzal with a few tranq arrows or darts until it is knocked out but not dead – You’ll know it’s ready when its health starts regenerating slowly . 4. While the quetzal is unconscious, approach it and begin feeding it food that will replenish its hunger (Raw meat works well for this). It’s important to keep feeding it until its hunger bar is full as this will make taming process go much faster.
5Once the quetzal has been fed and its hunger bar is full, wait for it to wake up – At this point, the taming process is complete and you now have yourself a new loyal mount!
What Food Do You Need to Tame a Quetzal in Ark?
There are a few food items that you can use to tame a quetzal in Ark. Some of the more popular options include:
-Raw meat: This is one of the most effective options when it comes to taming a quetzal.
Raw meat will not only provide the necessary nutrients to keep the quetzal healthy, but it will also help to increase its loyalty and tameness. -Berries: Berries are another excellent food source for taming a quetzal. Not only do they provide essential vitamins and minerals, but they can also help to sweeten up the quetzal’s disposition, making them more likely to be obedient.
-Vegetables: Vegetables are another great option for taming a quetzal. They offer a wide variety of nutrients and minerals that are essential for keeping the quetzal healthy, and they can also help to bulk up its diet so that it doesn’t get too skinny. No matter which food you decide to use, make sure that you have plenty on hand before attempting to tame a quetzal.
These creatures can be quite finicky eaters, so it’s always best to err on the side of caution when it comes to their diet!
In “How to Tame Quetzal Ark Mobile?”, the author provides tips on how to tame quetzals in Ark: Survival Evolved. The tips include using a bola on the quetzal, taming it with food and water, and making sure to keep its environment clean. Once tamed, the quetzal can be used for transportation or combat purposes.