To unarchive messages on Messenger on an iPhone, open the Messenger app and tap the Chats tab at the bottom of the screen. Tap ‘Archived’ located in the upper left-hand corner of your screen. The conversations that you have archived will appear in this folder.
Select a conversation to unarchive it by tapping it once and then selecting ‘Unarchive’ from the options menu at the top right hand side of your screen. You can also select multiple conversations to unarchive by tapping each conversation individually, or long pressing one conversation for several seconds and then using two fingers to select more conversations before hitting Unarchive at once. Once these steps are complete, all selected conversations should be moved out of Archived back into Chats where they were originally stored prior to being archived.
- Launch the Messenger app on your iPhone: To begin, open up the Messenger application on your iPhone
- You will be taken to a screen with all of your current conversations listed
- Tap on the Archived icon at the top of the screen: Next, tap on the “Archived” icon at the top of this page; it is represented by an upward-facing arrow in a box and should be located near the search bar or other icons like People or Groups
- Select any archived messages you wish to unarchive: On this page, select any archived messages that you would like to unarchive by tapping them individually or pressing and holding down for multiple selections
- Selected items will have a blue checkmark next to them when selected correctly and can also be deselected using these same methods if needed
- 4 Unarchive Messages: Once you have chosen which messages you want to unarchive, simply tap on “Unarchive” located near either side of this page (depending upon device)
- This action will remove these items from their archived folder and return them back into your main conversation list as normal!
How Do I Retrieve Archived Messages from Messenger on Iphone?
Retrieving archived messages from Messenger on your iPhone is not as difficult as you might think. To do so, first open the Facebook app on your device and tap the three-line icon in the lower right corner of the screen. From there, select “Settings & Privacy” followed by “Settings” and then scroll down until you see “Account Settings”.
Tap this option, choose “Messenger Settings” from the menu that appears, and finally select “Archived Threads” to view any conversations you have previously archived. You can also find a list of all archived conversations within Messenger itself – simply look for an archive symbol at the top of each conversation thread when viewing it in Messenger. Once located, just tap to open and read through any message exchanges that may be stored within them!
How Do You Unhide Messages on Messenger on Iphone?
Unhiding messages on Messenger on iPhone is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. To get started, open the Facebook Messenger app and navigate to your inbox. Once you’ve located the conversation where your hidden message(s) are stored, tap it to open it.
In the top right corner of the conversation screen, you should see a gear icon—tap this to open up additional options for this specific chat thread. From here, select “Unhide Messages” and any previously-hidden messages will appear at the bottom of the conversation list! It’s important to note that when unhiding messages they will remain visible even after closing out of Messenger or restarting your phone; however if you wish to hide them again simply follow these same steps but instead choose “Hide Messages” from within that menu option.
How Do I Take Someone Out of Archive on Messenger?
If you have archived a message thread on Facebook Messenger, it can be easily unarchived at any time. To take someone out of the archive in Messenger, open up your conversation list and then tap and hold on the chat that is archived. You will see an option to Unarchive pop-up from the bottom of the screen.
Tap this button and then your conversation will appear back in your active conversations list. This feature makes it easy to undo any accidental archiving or restore old conversations if needed – all while keeping them hidden until you want to access them again!
How To Archive/Unarchive Messages in Facebook Messenger in iPhone | WITHOUT NAME
How to Unarchive Messages on Messenger Without Messaging
If you have archived messages on Messenger, but don’t want to message the person or group to unarchive them, there is an easy way to do this. To access your archived conversations without messaging anyone, open up the Messenger app and select the “Chats” tab located at the bottom of your screen. From here, you can scroll down until you find a section called “Archived Chats.”
This will list all of your previously archived conversations that can be easily accessed without needing to send any messages.
Overall, archiving messages on Messenger is a great way to keep your conversations organized. While the process of unarchiving messages may seem complicated at first, it’s actually quite simple and can be done in just a few steps. With this guide, you should now have all the information you need to know how to unarchive messages on Messenger for iPhone.