1. Begin by navigating to the Home Screen of your Samsung TV.
2. Select Smart Hub from the menu and then select Apps in the bottom left corner of the screen.
3. Choose My Apps from this list, which will bring up a full list of all installed apps on your TV.
4. Find Hulu in this list and press down on your remote control to bring up an options menu for it.. 5. Select Delete or Uninstall option depending on what is available for that app and confirm when prompted with Yes or OK to uninstall/delete it completely from your device.
. 6. Once you have uninstalled Hulu, reboot your Samsung TV so that changes take effect properly..
- Navigate to the Home Screen of your Samsung TV: Using your remote, select the Home button and then choose Apps
- This will take you to a list of all apps installed on your device, including Hulu
- Select Uninstall: Hover over the Hulu app icon and press down on the arrow key until an “uninstall” option appears in the bottom-right corner of the screen
- Select this option to uninstall Hulu from your Samsung TV
- Confirm Uninstallation: A prompt may appear asking you if you are sure that you want to uninstall Hulu from your device; select OK or Yes if this is what you intended to do and proceed with uninstalling Hulu from your Samsung TV accordingly
How Do I Uninstall And Reinstall Hulu on My Smart Tv?
If you’re having trouble getting Hulu to work properly on your smart TV, uninstalling and reinstalling the application can help resolve any issues. Uninstalling the app will not delete your account or remove any of your saved shows or movies. To uninstall Hulu, open up the main menu on your TV’s home screen and select either ‘Apps’, ‘My Apps’ or ‘All Apps’.
Scroll through until you find Hulu, then select it and hit the ‘Uninstall’ button. If prompted for a password, enter in your parental control PIN before continuing. Once completed, restart your device to ensure all changes are applied correctly.
Now that the old version of Hulu is gone from your device, you can begin installing it again by returning to the App Store section of your TV’s home screen. Search for “Hulu” and select it when found. Then follow all on-screen instructions to complete installation process – usually this involves logging into an existing account or creating a new one if necessary – after which you should be able to use Hulu like normal!
How Do I Uninstall an App on My Samsung Smart Tv?
Uninstalling an app on a Samsung Smart TV is easy and straightforward. To uninstall an app, open the Smart Hub menu and select the Apps panel. From here, scroll to find the app you want to remove and press the down arrow button on your remote control.
This will bring up a series of options including Uninstall. Select this option by pressing enter on your remote control and confirm that you would like to delete this application from your device. Once confirmed, the process will begin automatically and once it’s complete, you can return back to your home screen with one less application installed!
How Do I Uninstall And Reinstall an App on My Samsung Smart Tv?
If you’ve ever wanted to uninstall and reinstall an app on your Samsung Smart TV, the process is surprisingly simple. All it takes is a few clicks of the remote control and you’ll be able to delete apps that are cluttering up your home screen, or reinstall one if needed. To begin, you’ll need to press the Home button on your remote.
This will take you back to your TV’s main menu where all available applications can be seen. Find and select the app that needs uninstalling from this list – usually it should show as ‘installed’ when mouse over it with cursor – and then press down on the directional pad until a small sub-menu appears in the bottom right corner of the screen. Selecting ‘Remove’ will bring up a confirmation window asking if you really want to delete this application from your device; click yes or OK here for final confirmation before deleting it completely from memory.
Once finished, simply repeat this same procedure but choose ‘Install’ instead of Remove in order re-download/install any previously deleted apps onto their Smart TVs again without having go through each individual store page separately every time!
How Do I Reset Hulu on My Samsung Smart Tv?
Resetting Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV is relatively simple. First, make sure that your TV is connected to the Internet and that you have an active Hulu account. Then, press the Home button on your remote control or access the Smart Hub of your TV.
Scroll down to Apps and select it, then go to My Apps where you should find Hulu listed among other installed applications such as Netflix or YouTube. Select Hulu and a screen will appear with several options; choose Delete which will bring up another window in order for you to confirm this action by pressing OK finally. After this step has been completed restarting your device may be necessary in order for changes to take effect and once done proceed launching Hulu again from its icon located at the main apps menu of your Smart Hub; after doing so, log in using valid credentials associated with your current subscription plan if prompted and enjoy streaming content from this popular streaming service at no extra charge!
How do I uninstall and reinstall Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
In conclusion, uninstalling Hulu from your Samsung TV is a simple process that can be completed in minutes. All you need to do is open the Smart Hub, select Apps, find Hulu and press OK on your remote control. Then select Uninstall and confirm the uninstallation by pressing OK again on your remote control.
Once you have done this, the app will be removed from your television. With this guide, you now know how to easily uninstall Hulu from your Samsung TV without any hassle!