If you’re someone who likes to keep up with their Instagram notifications, you might want to know how to change the notification sound for Instagram on iPhone. By default, the app uses a simple beep sound for all notifications, but you can easily change it to something else that’s more your style.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down to the “Sounds” section
- Tap on “Sounds” and then scroll down to the bottom of the list to find “Instagram
- Tap on “Instagram” and then select the notification sound you want to use for Instagram notifications
- Exit out of the Settings app and enjoy your new Instagram notification sound!
How To Change Instagram Notification Sound
How Do I Change Instagram Notification Sound?
If you’re someone who likes to customize their phone to perfection, you’ve probably wondered how to change the notification sound on Instagram. While the app doesn’t give users many options for customization, it is possible to change the notification sound. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down to Sounds & Haptics. 2. Under the Sounds heading, scroll until you find Instagram in the list of apps. Tap on it.
3. You’ll see a few different options for sounds that can be used for Instagram notifications. Choose the one you want and tap Done in the top right corner of the screen. 4. That’s it!
Your new sound will now play whenever you receive an Instagram notification.
How Do I Change My Instagram Notifications on My Iphone?
If you’re like most people, you probably have your phone with you at all times. And if you’re like most people, you probably use Instagram a lot too. So it only makes sense that you would want to change your Instagram notifications on your iPhone so that you don’t miss any important updates from the photo-sharing social network.
Here’s how to do it: 1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down to the list of apps. 2. Find Instagram in the list and tap on it.
3. On the next screen, under Notifications, toggle the switch next to Allow Notifications to ON (green). 4. You can also choose whether or not you want badges (the little red dots that appear on an app icon when there’s a new notification) by tapping on the Badge App Icon switch next to Allow Notifications. If you turn this off, no badges will appear even when there are new notifications waiting for you in Instagram.
5. Tap on Sounds and select whether or not you want a sound alert whenever there’s a new notification from Instagram. If nothing is selected here, then no sound will play even if Allow Notifications is turned ON in Step 3 above. 6..
Under Alerts, choose whether or not you want banners (a temporary notification that appears at the top of your screen) or alerts (a pop-up box that appears in the middle of your screen). 7..
Can You Customize App Notification Sounds Iphone?
Yes, you can customize notification sounds on your iPhone. To do so, go to Settings > Notifications > Select App > Tap on the ‘Sounds’ option. From here, you can choose a different sound for your notifications.
How Do I Change My Instagram Notification Sound on Iphone 7?
You can change your Instagram notification sound on your iPhone 7 by doing the following:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap on Sounds.
3. Under the “Sounds and Vibrations” section, scroll down to find and tap on Instagram. 4. Tap on the type of notification you want to change the sound for (e.g., Posts, Stories, Live Video, etc.). 5. Tap on the sound that you want to use for that notification type under the “SOUND” heading.
6. You can also toggle off vibrations for that notification type by tapping the switch next to “VIBRATE” at the top of the screen.
If you’re someone who likes to change up the notification sound on their phone frequently, you’ll be happy to know that it’s easy to change the notification sound for Instagram on your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap on Sounds & Haptics. 3. Under the “Sounds” section, scroll down until you find “Instagram.” 4. Tap on Instagram and then select the notification sound you want to use for it.