If you’re anything like me, you’re probably on Discord all day long. Whether you’re talking to friends, gaming, or just trying to get work done, Discord is a great platform for communication. However, there are times when you just need some peace and quiet.
Maybe your friends are being too noisy, or maybe you’re trying to concentrate on something else. Whatever the reason, there’s an easy way to deafen yourself on Discord mobile.
How To Deafen On Discord Mobile (2022)
- Open Discord Mobile and go to your user settings by tapping on the three dots in the upper right corner
- Scroll down to Voice & Video and tap on the switch next to Output Device to turn it off
- You will now be deafened on Discord Mobile!
How Do You Push to Deafen on Discord?
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. It’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. You can even connect with people across platforms, including PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and more.
Discord also makes it easy to stay connected with friends while you’re gaming. Here’s how to push to deafen on Discord. To push to deafen on Discord:
1) Open the Discord app on your device. 2) Tap the “hamburger” icon in the top-left corner of the screen (3 horizontal lines). 3) Select “User Settings.”
4) Scroll down and tap “Voice & Video.” 5) Under “Input Device,” select your microphone from the drop-down menu. 6) Under “Output Device,” select your headphones from the drop-down menu.
7) Toggle off the “Automatic Input Sensitivity” switch. 8) Adjust the input sensitivity slider until it’s at about 50%. This will ensure that your voice is only amplified when you speak loudly enough into your microphone.
9) Tap Done in the top-right corner of the screen to save your changes.
Why Can’T I Deafen in Discord?
If you’re wondering why you can’t deafen in Discord, it’s because the app doesn’t have that feature. While you can mute individual channels or servers, there’s no way to deafen them. This means that if you want to avoid hearing anything from a particular channel or server, you’ll need to either leave it altogether or mute it entirely.
There are a few possible reasons why Discord doesn’t have a deafen feature. One possibility is that the developers simply haven’t gotten around to implementing it yet. Another possibility is that they don’t think it’s necessary, since muting already exists as a way to silence channels and servers.
It’s also possible that they believe deafening would be too disruptive to the flow of conversation, since people would still be able to see what others are saying even if they couldn’t hear them. Whatever the reason, the lack of a deafen function in Discord can be frustrating for users who want more control over their audio experience. However, there are workarounds that can help make life easier for those who need it.
For example, there are third-party bots that add deafen functionality to Discord, so if you really need this feature then you can look into using one of those bots. Additionally, many people use headphones with an active noise cancellation feature when using Discord; this can help block out unwanted sound even if there’s no way to completely mute it.
If you’re looking for a way to deafen yourself on Discord Mobile, there are a few different methods you can use. One method is to go into your User Settings and manually turn off the “Enable playback and notifications” option. This will effectively disable all sounds coming from Discord Mobile, including incoming messages and notifications.
Another method is to simply join a voice channel and then leave it immediately. This will also mute all sounds coming from Discord Mobile. However, this method won’t work if you’re in a call with someone else as they’ll still be able to hear you.
The last method is to use the “Deafen” button in the bottom-left corner of the screen while in a voice channel. This will instantly mute all sounds coming from Discord Mobile until you press the “Deafen” button again. All of these methods should work on both the iOS and Android versions of Discord Mobile.