If you want to put a “read more” on your Tumblr post, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, go to the blog section of your Tumblr account and click on the “edit theme” button. Then, find the “post” section and click on the “edit” button next to it.
In the code that appears, look for the words “Read More.” You will see two sets of these words – one set with an arrow pointing to the right (>) and one set with an arrow pointing to the left (<). Delete both of these sets of words.
Next, go back to your blog section and click on the “add new post” button. When you start typing your post, you will see a small box appear above your text. This is where you can put your “read more.”
Just type in whatever text you want and then hit enter. Your text will now appear as a link that people can click on if they want to read more.
How to add a "keep reading" tab on tumblr
- Open the Tumblr app and sign in to your account
- Find the post you want to add a read more to and tap on the three dots in the top right corner
- Select “Edit post” from the menu that appears
- Tap on the “
- ” icon at the bottom of the screen
- This will open up a menu of options for your post
- Select “read more” from the menu
- Tap “save” in the top right corner when you’re finished editing your post
Tumblr Mobile Read More 2022
In 2022, Tumblr will be launching a new Mobile Read More feature that will make it easier for users to read long-form content on their mobile devices. This feature will automatically format articles and blog posts so that they are easy to read on smaller screens. It will also include an option to view the content in a single column or multi-column layout.
How Do You Cut Posts on Tumblr Mobile?
If you want to cut a post on Tumblr mobile, you first have to open the post. Then, tap the “…” icon in the top-right corner of the screen. A menu will pop up with the option to “Edit post.”
Tap that, and then you can delete or edit your post as desired.
How Do You Post on Tumblr Mobile Chat?
In order to post on Tumblr mobile chat, you will need to have the Tumblr app installed on your mobile device. Once you have the app installed, open it and sign in with your Tumblr account. Then, tap on the “Chats” icon at the bottom of the screen.
This will bring up a list of all the chats you are currently involved in. Tap on the one you want to post in, and then type your message into the box at the bottom of the screen. When you’re finished, tap “Send” to post your message.
Adding a “read more” break to your Tumblr posts is a great way to keep your blog looking tidy and organized. It’s also perfect for those longer posts that you don’t want to overwhelm your followers with. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1) Log in to your Tumblr account and go to the dashboard. 2) Find the post you want to add a “read more” break to and click on the edit button. 3) In the editing window, place your cursor where you want the “read more” break to appear.
4) Type in “” (without the quotation marks). This is what tells Tumblr that you want a “read more” break at this point in your post. 5) Click on the save button and preview your post to make sure everything looks good.