One of the great features of the i12 TWS AirPods is that they can be used with both iOS and Android devices. Here’s a quick guide on how to pair them with your Android smartphone or tablet:
To begin, make sure that your i12 TWS AirPods are charged and within range of your Android device.
Then, open the Bluetooth settings on your Android device and select “i12 TWS” from the list of available devices. Once it shows up as “Connected,” you should be good to go! If you have any trouble connecting or using your i12 TWS AirPods with Android, feel free to reach out to our customer support team for assistance.
- Open the charging case lid and hold the earbuds next to your unlocked Android device
- Wait for your Android device to show a popup asking if you want to connect to the earbuds
- If you don’t see this popup, open the Bluetooth settings on your device and select the i12 TWS from the list of available devices
- Tap “Pair” on the popup and wait for the connection to be established
- You should now be able to use the earbuds with your Android device!
How to pair i12 TWS with Samsung Galaxy Android Phone
How Do I Connect My I12 Tws Airpods?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to connect your i12 TWS AirPods:
1. Open the charging case lid and make sure that your AirPods are inside.
2. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for a few seconds until you see the status light flash white.
3. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap Bluetooth. The i12 TWS AirPods should show up in the list of devices as “AirPods” with a crescent moon icon next to it. 4. Tap on the i12 TWS AirPods in order to pair them with your iPhone.
You may be prompted to enter a PIN code; if so, just enter 0000 as the PIN code and hit Done when prompted. 5. Once paired, you should see “Connected” next to the AirPods listing in Bluetooth settings; additionally, you will now be able to use Apple’s Siri assistant by double-tapping either of your connected AirPods while wearing them!
Can You Use I12 Tws on Android?
Yes, you can use i12 TWS on Android. Here’s how:
1. Make sure your i12 TWS earbuds are fully charged.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your Android device. 3. Open the case of the i12 TWS earbuds and they will automatically enter into pairing mode and you will see a red and blue light flashing alternately. 4. Select “TWS-K2” from the list of available devices on your Android device to pair with the earbuds.
5. Once paired, you will be able to use the i12 TWS earbuds with your Android device!
How Do I Connect My Tws Airpods to My Android?
If you’re an Android user and you’ve been envious of your friends with their new AirPods, never fear! It is possible to connect your TWS AirPods to your Android phone. Here’s how:
First, make sure that your AirPods are in their charging case and that the case is charged. Then, open the lid of the case and hold down the pairing button on the back for a few seconds until the LED light on the front of the case starts flashing white. Next, open up your Android phone’s Bluetooth settings and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
Then, search for new devices and select “TWS-K2” from the list of available devices. Once it shows up as connected in your Bluetooth settings, you’re all set! Now when you play music or other audio from your phone, it will come through your AirPods just like it would with any other Bluetooth headphones or earbuds.
Why are My I12 Airpods Not Pairing?
If your i12 AirPods are not pairing, it could be for a number of reasons. Here are some troubleshooting tips to try:
First, make sure that your i12 AirPods are charged.
If they’re not, then they won’t be able to pair with your device. You can check the charge by looking at the LED light on the case – if it’s green, then your AirPods are fully charged. If it’s amber, then they need to be charged further.
Next, check that Bluetooth is enabled on your device. Without Bluetooth enabled, your AirPods won’t be able to connect. Once you’ve made sure that both your AirPods and device are charged and that Bluetooth is enabled, try restarting both devices.
This can often fix minor connection issues. If you’re still having trouble connecting your i12 AirPods after trying these troubleshooting tips, then you may need to reset them. To do this:
1) Put both AirPods in their charging case; 2) Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white; 3) Open the lid of the case and press and hold one of the round buttons on top of an AirPod for 15 seconds; 4) After 15 seconds have passed, you should see a message saying “Connected” appear on-screen; 5) Try pairing again with your iPhone or other device.
I12 Tws Not Pairing Together
If you’re having trouble pairing your I12 TWS earbuds together, don’t worry, you’re not alone. In this blog post, we’ll go over some of the common issues that can prevent your earbuds from connecting and what you can do to fix them.
One of the most common reasons why your I12 TWS earbuds might not be pairing together is because they need to be reset.
To reset your earbuds, simply press and hold the button on both earbuds for about 5 seconds until you hear a voice prompt saying “power off”. Once they’re powered off, press and hold the button on both earbuds again for about 5 seconds until you hear a voice prompt saying “reset”. This should clear any existing connection issues and allow you to pair your earbuds together successfully.
Another possible reason why your I12 TWS earbuds aren’t connecting is because there’s interference from other Bluetooth devices in the area. If there are other Bluetooth devices nearby that are turned on and in range, they can interfere with the signal between your I12 TWS earbuds and cause them to have difficulty connecting or staying connected. To reduce interference, make sure that any other Bluetooth devices in the vicinity are turned off or at least far away from where you’re trying to use your I12 TWS earbuds.
Additionally, try to avoid using them in areas with lots of electronic equipment like computers or TVs as these can also emit interfering signals. If neither of these solutions work, then it’s possible that there is a hardware issue with one of your I12 TWS earbuds. In this case, we recommend taking them to an authorized service center for further diagnosis and repairs as needed.
If you’re an Android user and you want to use Apple’s popular wireless earbuds, the i12 TWS AirPods, you may be wondering how to pair them. It’s actually quite simple! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. First, make sure that your i12 TWS AirPods are charged. 2. Then, open the case and hold down the button on the back for a few seconds until the light starts flashing white. 3. Next, open your Android device’s Bluetooth settings and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
4. OnceBluetooth is on, simply select “i12 TWS” from the list of available devices and wait for it to connect. That’s it! You can now enjoy your music wirelessly with your i12 TWS AirPods!