1. First, open the Settings app on your Android phone.
2. Scroll down and select Wi-Fi & internet option from the list of settings options available.
3. Tap on the More icon in Wi-Fi & internet settings menu at bottom right corner of screen (three vertical dots).
4. Select Advanced from More menu options and then tap on Wi-Fi Calling option under Advanced section in Wifi & Internet settings page. 5. On the next screen, you can see a toggle button for Enable/Disable Wi-FI calling feature – make sure it is turned OFF if you want to disable Wifi Calling Notification messages or alerts popping up in your notification panel or status bar area any more when connected to a WiFi Network that supports VoWiFi (Voice over WiFi) service by your mobile carrier network provider like Airtel / Vodafone etc.. 6 Lastly, exit out of all menus / pages and enjoy hassle free browsing without any annoying wifi calling notifications !
- Open the Settings app on your device: On an iPhone, open the Settings icon from your home screen
- On an Android device, go to Apps & notifications or Device Maintenance and then tap “Settings”
- Select Wi-Fi Calling: Look for a setting that says “Wi-Fi Calling” or something similar and select it
- You may need to scroll down while in the settings menu to find this option
- Disable Wi-Fi Calling Notifications: Once you have opened up the “Wi-Fi Calling” settings, look for an option that says “Disable Notifications” or something similar and toggle it off so that you will no longer receive any notifications about Wi-Fi calling related activities on your phone
- Test Your Changes: Now give it a try by making sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, seeing if any new calls come in over VoIP, and checking if there is still a notification appearing when this happens
How to Turn Off / Silent Wi-Fi Calling Notification | Galaxy S9 / S10 / S10+
How Do I Turn off Wi-Fi Calling Notification?
To turn off Wi-Fi Calling notifications, open the Settings app on your device and select ‘Phone’. From there, tap on ‘Wi-Fi Calling’ and toggle the switch to disable Wi-Fi Calling. You will no longer receive any notifications about incoming or outgoing calls made through Wi-Fi.
Additionally, you can also choose to disable specific notifications for when a call is placed over Wi-Fi by tapping on the ‘Notification Options’ button in this same menu. This will allow you to customize which types of alerts, if any at all, are sent regarding calls that are placed with Wi- Fi calling.
How Do I Get Rid of the Wi-Fi Calling Icon Status Bar?
If you’re looking to get rid of the Wi-Fi Calling icon status bar, there are a few steps you can take. First, go into your phone’s settings and locate the ‘Wi-Fi Calling’ option. Once here, toggle off the switch next to ‘Show in Status Bar’, which should remove the icon from appearing on your device.
Additionally, if you have an Android device running Marshmallow or higher versions of its OS, it is possible to disable Wi-Fi calling entirely by going into Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile Networks > Advanced and then toggle off the switch for ‘Enhanced 4G LTE Mode’. This will turn off all calls over Wi-Fi and prevent any related icons from appearing in your status bar.
Why is My Phone Showing Wi-Fi Calling?
Wi-Fi Calling is a feature that allows you to make and receive calls over your home Wi-Fi network, instead of relying on traditional cellular networks. This can be useful when you are in an area with weak or no signal coverage but have access to a strong Wi-Fi connection. With Wi-Fi calling enabled, your phone will connect automatically to the best available network (cellular or Wi-Fi), allowing you to place and receive calls without any interruption.
If your phone is showing Wi-Fi Calling it means that this feature has been enabled on your device and that it’s ready for use.
How Do I Turn off Wi-Fi Notifications on Android?
If you’re looking to turn off Wi-Fi notifications on your Android device, the first step is to open up Settings. From there, select Network & Internet followed by Wi-Fi and then Advanced. You should see a toggle for Notifications which you can switch off – this will disable any notifications related to your device’s Wi-Fi connection.
Additionally, from here you can also customize how often your device scans for available networks and when it automatically connects or disconnects from known networks.
Stop Wifi Calling Notification Android
If you’re an Android user and you’ve been getting a constant notification about Wifi Calling, it can be quite annoying. Fortunately, there is a way to disable this feature on your device. All you need to do is open the Settings app, go to Connections > Wi-Fi Calling and toggle the switch off.
This will stop the notifications from appearing and allow you to take full control of when and how often your phone connects via wifi calling.
The process of removing Wifi Calling notifications is not complicated. With the right steps, you can easily get rid of these notifications and enjoy a more pleasant user experience. Additionally, there are several ways to prevent such notifications from appearing in the first place such as disabling network notification or changing your Wi-Fi settings.
By following these simple instructions, you can ensure that you do not have to deal with unnecessary Wifi Calling notifications again!