If you’re like me, you spend a lot of time messaging on your Android phone. Whether you’re texting with friends, family, or co-workers, it’s a great way to stay connected. And one of the best things about Android is that you can customize just about everything—including your messaging background.
Changing your messaging background is easy and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how to do it: 1. Open the Messages app on your Android phone.
2. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen and select “Settings.” 3. In the Settings menu, tap “Background.” 4. You’ll see a few different options for backgrounds: solid colors, gradient colors, or images.
Choose the option that you want and select your desired color or image. 5. That’s it! Your new background will now be applied to all of your conversations in the Messages app.
- Open the Android Messages app
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap Settings
- Tap Backgrounds
- Select your desired background from the list of options, or tap the + icon to add a custom image from your device’s gallery
How to change text messages background on Android phone / Samsung
Can I Change the Background for Text Messages on Android?
Yes, you can change the background for text messages on Android. To do this, go to Settings > Personalization > Backgrounds. From here, you can select from a variety of stock backgrounds or choose one of your own photos.
How Do I Change My Text Message Background?
Assuming you would like to change the background of your text messages on an iPhone:
1. Open Settings and tap on Wallpaper.
2. Tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
3. You can choose from Apple’s stock imagery, or your own photos that are stored in the Photos app. Once you’ve made your selection, tap Set > Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both depending on where you want to use the new wallpaper.
How Do I Customize My Text Messages on Android?
One of the great features of Android is the ability to customize just about everything, and that includes your text messages. There are a few different ways to go about customizing your text messages, so we’ll cover a few of the most popular methods here.
The first way to customize your text messages is through your default SMS app.
If you’re using the stock Android Messaging app, there are a few options for customizing things like font size, message bubbles, and notifications. To access these settings, just open up the Messaging app and tap on the three dots in the top right corner. From there, tap on “Settings” and then scroll down to find the “Advanced” section.
In this section, you’ll be able to adjust things like font size, message bubbles, and notification settings. Another way to customize your text messages is by using a third-party SMS app. There are tons of great SMS apps out there that offer more customization options than the stock Android Messaging app.
Some of our favorites include GO SMS Pro, Textra SMS, and Chomp SMS. Just install one of these apps from the Google Play Store and then open it up to start customizing your texts. Each app offers its own unique set of customization options, so be sure to explore each one until you find an app that suits your needs best.
Finally, if you really want to get creative with your text messages, you can always use an emoji keyboard or download a third-party keyboard from the Google Play Store (like SwiftKey or Fleksy). These keyboards come with all sorts of fun emoji and stickers that you can use in your texts. Just keep in mind that not everyone has an emoji keyboard installed on their phone, so only use emojis when texting with someone who also has an emoji keyboard installed.
How Do You Change the Color of Your Text Messages on Android?
If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy, you can change the color of your text messages by going to Settings > Display > Screen Zoom and Font. From there, you can adjust the font size, font style, and screen zoom. To change the color of your text messages, tap on “Color schemes” and select the desired color scheme.
If you’re using a Google Pixel phone, open the Messages app and tap on the three dots in the top right corner. Tap on “Settings” and then go to “Advanced”. From there, scroll down to “SMS enabled colors” and select the desired color scheme.
How to Change Message Background on Samsung
One of the great features of Samsung phones is the ability to change the background of your text messages. This can be a fun way to personalize your phone and make it truly yours. If you’re not sure how to change the background of your text messages, don’t worry!
It’s actually pretty simple. Just follow these steps: 1. Open the Messages app on your Samsung phone.
2. Tap on the menu icon (three dots) in the top right corner of the screen. 3. Tap on Settings. 4. Scroll down and tap on Backgrounds and effects.
5. Now, you’ll see all sorts of different options for message backgrounds! You can choose from a solid color, an image, or even a video clip. Simply select the one you want and tap on Apply in the top right corner of the screen.
6. That’s it!
If you’re bored with the same old message background on your Android device, you can change it! It’s easy to do and only takes a few seconds. Here’s how:
1. Open the Messages app. 2. Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen. 3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Backgrounds or Themes (depending on your device). 5. Select a new background from the options provided or tap My Photos to choose one from your own collection. 6. Once you’ve selected a new background, tap Done to apply it to your messages!