If you’ve ever wanted to change the background color or image on your Android device for your text messages, you’re in luck. It’s a pretty easy process and only takes a few minutes.
- Open the Messages app on your Android phone
- Tap and hold on a conversation thread
- Select the “Theme” option from the menu that appears
- Choose the background you want to use for that particular conversation thread
How to change text messages background on Android phone / Samsung
How Do I Change the Background on My Messages?
If you’re using an iPhone, you can change the background of your messages by going to Settings > Wallpapers & Themes. From there, you can select a new wallpaper for your lock screen or home screen, or choose from a variety of built-in wallpapers. If you want to use a custom image as your background, you’ll need to add it to your device’s Photos app first.
Once it’s in the Photos app, you can go back to Settings > Wallpapers & Themes and select it as your background.
How Do You Change the Chat Background on a Samsung?
If you have a Samsung phone, you can change the chat background to any image you want. Just go into the settings menu and select “Chat Background.” From there, you can choose any image on your phone or even take a new one.
The image will be applied to all of your conversations automatically.
How Do I Customize My Text Messages on Android?
Assuming you would like to change the message app on your Android device:
1. Go to the Google Play Store and download a new message app. Some popular ones include Pulse SMS, Textra SMS, and Android Messages.
2. Once the app is downloaded, open it up and follow the prompts to set it as your default messaging app. 3. Now that your new app is set as the default, you can begin customizing it to better suit your needs! Most message apps will allow you to change things like font size, theme, chat bubbles, and more.
How Do I Put a Theme on My Text Messages?
If you want to add a theme to your text messages, there are a few different ways that you can do this. One way is to download a third-party keyboard app that offers different keyboard themes. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, you’ll be able to select from a variety of keyboard themes.
Another way to add a theme to your text messages is by downloading a third-party messaging app that offers different message themes. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, you’ll be able to select from a variety of message themes. Finally, if your device has an Android version of 4.4 or higher, you can also add a theme by going into the Settings menu and selecting “Display.”
From here, you’ll be able to select “Theme” and then choose from a variety of different system-wide themes.
How to Change Message Background on Samsung
If you’re looking to add a personal touch to your Samsung device, you can change the message background to any image or color that you want. Here’s how:
1. Open the Messages app on your Samsung device.
2. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Settings.” 3. Select “More settings” and then tap “Message backgrounds.” 4. Choose whether you want to use a custom image or color for your message background.
If using an image, select “Gallery” and choose the photo from your device’s gallery. If using a color, select “Color picker” and choose the shade that you want. Once you’ve made your selection, tap “Done.”
5. Your new message background will now be applied!
If you’re bored of your default text messaging app on Android, you can change the background to something more fun and interesting. There are a few ways to do this, depending on which app you’re using. If you’re using the default Messages app, tap on the three dots in the top-right corner and select “Settings.”
Tap on “Advanced,” then select “Background.” You can either choose one of the predetermined backgrounds or tap on “Custom” to use a photo from your gallery. If you’re using a third-party app like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, open the chat window and tap on the three dots in the top-right corner.
Select “Wallpaper” and then choose your desired background.