It’s easy to connect your phone to your Xbox 360 with a USB cable. Here’s how:
1. Connect one end of the USB cable to your phone.
2. Connect the other end of the USB cable to your Xbox 360 controller. 3. Press the Guide button on your controller, then go to Settings and select System Settings. 4. Select Console Settings, then Controller Settings.
5. Select Wired Controllers, then select Configure Now.
- Turn on your Xbox 360 and connect it to your TV
- Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable
- On your phone, open the Settings app and tap “Storage
- Tap the “USB Storage” option and then tap “Mount
- Open the My Computer folder on your computer and double-click the icon for your phone’s storage device
- Drag the desired files from your phone’s storage device onto your computer’s hard drive
- Eject the phone from your computer and disconnect the USB cable
- Connect your Xbox 360 controller to your computer with a USB cable
- 9a)If you’re using an Xbox One controller, download and install the Xbox Accessories app from Microsoft Store first 9b) If you’re using an older model of controller, skip this step 10) Open File Explorer on Windows 10 or Windows 8, or Windows Explorer on Windows 7 and navigate to the location where you saved the files in Step 6
- Select all of them , Right – click ,and select Copy
- 11) Now go back to This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Users > Your Name > Documents>My Games>Xbox360 Controller for Windows>[Controller Number]
- For example “Xbox360ControllerforWindows64” if it’s plugged into port #0 OR “Xbox360ControllerforWindows” if it’s plugged into port #1—the number will be different depending upon how many controllers are plugged in and what order they were plugged in)
- Paste those files into that directory (Ctrl+V)
- You may get a message saying some of these files already exist; just hit Copy & Replace for each one
Connect Xbox 360 Controller to Android Phone/Tablet (Wired & Wireless)
How Do You Connect Your Xbox 360 to Your Phone?
Assuming you would like to connect your Xbox 360 to a phone in order to use it as a controller, there are a few things you need.
First, your Xbox 360 needs to have the Kinect sensor. If you don’t have Kinect, you can’t connect your phone to your Xbox 360 as a controller.
Next, download the SmartGlass app onto your phone. This is available for free on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your Microsoft account associated with your Xbox Live gamertag.
If you’re not sure which account this is, go to xbox.com and sign in with the credentials you use to log into your Xbox 360 console. After signing in, select “Connect,” then choose your Xbox 360 from the list of available devices. The app will now search for and connect to your console.
Once connected, you’ll be able to use your phone as a controller for compatible games and apps!
Can I Usb Tether My Phone to Xbox 360?
Yes, you can tether your phone to Xbox 360. However, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, your phone will need to be connected to the Internet via a 3G or 4G data connection.
Second, you’ll need to have an active data plan with your carrier. And third, you may incur additional charges from your carrier for using your phone as a hotspot. To tether your phone to Xbox 360, simply connect your phone to the console via USB cable.
Then open up the Network Settings menu on the Xbox 360 and select “Phone.” Your console should then automatically detect your phone and establish a connection. Once connected, you should have full Internet access on your Xbox 360.
Keep in mind that using your phone as a hotspot can drain its battery quickly. So it’s important to keep an eye on your battery level and disconnect when necessary. Also, be sure to disable the tethering feature when you’re finished using it so you don’t accidentally rack up unwanted charges from your carrier.
Can You Connect Usb to Xbox 360?
The Xbox 360 has four USB ports- two in the front and two in the back. You can use any of these ports to connect your USB devices to the console. However, not all USB devices are compatible with the Xbox 360.
For example, you can’t connect a USB flash drive or hard drive to the console and use it as storage for your games or save files. The only type of storage device that works with the Xbox 360 is an official Microsoft Memory Unit (MU). You can connect other types of USB devices to the console though, such as keyboards, mice, controllers, and headsets.
Some third-party accessories may also work with the Xbox 360’s USB ports. However, not all accessories are guaranteed to be compatible, so it’s always best to check with the manufacturer before making a purchase.
Can You Plug Your Phone into Your Xbox?
No, you cannot plug your phone into your Xbox. Your phone uses a different type of charging port than what is found on an Xbox. Additionally, even if you could physically plug your phone into an Xbox, it would not function as a means to charge the device.
How to Connect Phone to Xbox 360 Without Wifi
Do you want to connect your phone to your Xbox 360, but don’t have a Wi-Fi connection? It’s actually quite easy to do! Here’s how:
1. On your phone, go to Settings and then look for the Bluetooth settings. Enable Bluetooth on your phone if it isn’t already. 2. On your Xbox 360, go to Settings and then select “devices.”
3. Select “Bluetooth Devices” and then choose the option to add a new device. 4. Your Xbox 360 will search for available devices – when it finds your phone, select it and follow the prompts on screen to complete the pairing process. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to use your phone as a controller for your Xbox 360!
This is great for playing games that don’t require a traditional controller, or if you just want some extra freedom of movement while playing.
In order to connect your phone to your Xbox 360 with a USB, you will need to have a micro USB cable. Once you have the cable, simply plug one end into your phone and the other end into the Xbox 360. After a few moments, your phone should be connected and you will be able to use it as normal.