Linking your PUBG Mobile account to a PS4 console is a great way to get the most out of the game.
PUBG – Global Account Linking
- Open the settings menu in PUBG Mobile and select “Connections”
- Select the Playstation 4 icon and enter your PSN ID and password
- Once you’re logged in, select the character you want to use and hit “confirm”
- You should now be able to play PUBG Mobile on your PS4 using the account you linked!
How to Link Pubg Mobile Account to Pc
It is now possible to link your PUBG Mobile account to your PC. This will allow you to play the game on a bigger screen and with a keyboard and mouse. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Download the official Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator on your PC. 2. Run the emulator and log in with your PUBG Mobile account details. 3. Once you’re logged in, click on the “Link” button at the bottom of the screen.
4. You will be redirected to a page where you can select which server you want to link your account to – North America, Europe, Asia, or South America. Select the one that’s closest to your location for the best performance. 5. Click on the “Link Account” button and wait for the process to complete.
6. That’s it! You can now start playing PUBG Mobile on your PC!
Can You Link Mobile Pubg to Ps4?
No, you cannot link mobile PUBG to PS4.
How Do I Link My Pubg Account?
Linking a PUBG account is a process that can be completed in just a few minutes. The first step is to log into your PUBG account on the official website. Once you are logged in, click on the “Account” tab and then select the “Linked Accounts” option.
From here, you will need to enter your Steam login information. Once you have entered this information, click on the “Link Account” button. Your PUBG account will now be linked to your Steam account!
Can I Play Pubg on Ps4?
No, PUBG is not currently available on PS4. The game is only available on PC and Xbox One.
Is Pubg Mobile the Same As Pubg Ps4?
No, PUBG mobile is not the same as PUBG PS4. While both are based on the same core gameplay mechanics, there are a number of key differences between the two versions. Perhaps the most significant difference is that PUBG mobile is played on a smaller map with fewer players.
This results in shorter match times and a more fast-paced game. Another key difference is that PUBG mobile features more streamlined controls which are optimised for touch screens. Finally, PUBG mobile also includes additional game modes such as “Zombie Mode” and “Team Deathmatch” which are not found in the PS4 version.
Linking your PUBG Mobile account to your PS4 account is a great way to keep track of your progress and rewards. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the PUBG Mobile app and sign in with your Google Play ID.
2. Tap on the Menu button (three lines) in the top-right corner of the screen. 3. Tap on Linked Accounts. 4. Tap on the PlayStation 4 icon.
5. Enter your PSN ID and tap on Link Account. 6. That’s it!